Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

pimp.gif
Still on the hunt for a pair myself.

bigj505 bigj505 here they are. you may have been able to guess what i was getting based on previous posts, but got these statue of libertys in yesterday. i didnt want to post them yet because i literally thought the price was too good to be true and the guy would relist. i spent over a year looking for a pair for a good price. i pretty much have a hard cap of $200 to spend on any pair, which as you can guess, makes a limited release of a show with a $225 retail pretty darn near impossible to get.

anyways, picked up this size 12 pair for $127.50 off ebay. no original box, but thats not that big of a deal for me, i plan to keep these for a long time. i'm very happy with them, couple issues with the upper, and dirty soles, but for that price its pretty nit picky.

edit: they are way more of a vibrant green in person than i was expecting, they kinda show up muted in pics, even in the ones i took, but theyre much more of a bright green than that in real life. I attached a couple pics with some kd iv easters so you could see how they look next to the mint candy of the KDs; it gives a better indication of their true color than when they are just by themselves

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Statue-of-L...WbNMhGPsC9ubTZ5frbH74%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Last edited:
^^^ good stuff man. I'm probably gonna get a pair again when I reup my funding and find a pair for the low.

My fireberrys came in today. Too lazy for pics.

update. so as i said before and you can see, the soles on the SOLs were pretty dirty. now they're not :lol:

had a pic from before, and took one up close of the cleaned sole, and one shot together so you could see how much better they look. I'm pretty pleased with the results. It's amazing what a little soap, water, a scrub brush, and some elbow grease can get done in 20 minutes

Last edited:
Gonna hunt for Glows 180 DS Fireberrys 120 and Area 72 450. Think I'll find em at these prices?

Haven't worn these in a minute. Forgot how comfy they are. Dunno if its just me, but i find some cws a lol more comfy then others. Anyone else find this too?

Haven't worn these in a minute. Forgot how comfy they are. Dunno if its just me, but i find some cws a lol more comfy then others. Anyone else find this too?

i only own the NYC's, to me they were tight as hell after the first few wears and i went a size up. i threw them on saturday night though and they seem to have opened up. they are comfy as hell now..

Nice. Did anyone else notice the resale for the black/crimson?
Seems to have jumped up quite a bit.

Nice. Did anyone else notice the resale for the black/crimson?
Seems to have jumped up quite a bit.

I haven't. Looks like the hyperposites as a whole are selling for the low.
I got a pair of worn twice crimsons for $60 shipped about a month ago from a nter.

Man, I didn't get the crimsons when they were being given away and now I'm looking at the bay.
All the other hypers are reasonable except the 72s bhms and these. dudes askin for 200 for the crimsons. Smh

Man, I didn't get the crimsons when they were being given away and now I'm looking at the bay.
All the other hypers are reasonable except the 72s bhms and these. dudes askin for 200 for the crimsons. Smh

Crimsons are still sitting at my FA, try doing a stock locate for your sz

Crimsons are still sitting at my FA, try doing a stock locate for your sz

It's probably because his size is like a 14 or 15 in these. They become more and more scarce over time.

Back
Top Bottom