Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

are there any better pics of this bosh pair?

^^^ still wish I got those. I tried to get them for the super low... Didn't work well for me :lol:

^^^ thanks man. i still owe you one for helping me get that 10.5 months ago.

haha its all good man im just glad you were able to get your true size. i like helping people out when i can.

working on getting a pair of statues right now actually, couple pairs just popped up in my size on ebay so got my fingers crossed that will work out

haha its all good man im just glad you were able to get your true size. i like helping people out when i can.

working on getting a pair of statues right now actually, couple pairs just popped up in my size on ebay so got my fingers crossed that will work out

Man I'm waiting to find down fireberrys in a good price range. Seems like they kinda dried up :lol:

So its official, no more cw's?

im thinking no. shoe has been out for like 2 years now. that + the sales on the last few colors haven't been that great (from my perspective) = done.

im perfectly content with grabbing pairs for the low now. I really like the shoe.

It is done. Got a pair this morning on eBay for $115 shipped - $10 eBay bucks so $105 shipped. Worn a couple times and no og box.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301230370496

Nice! :nthat: glad you were able to pick up a pair.

If anyone is looking for the rondos in a size 11, PM me. Not my listing, but it's a live eBay link so I can't post it here.

bigj505 bigj505 got something coming myself. Very excited but I'll post the details when I have them in hand

It is done. Got a pair this morning on eBay for $115 shipped - $10 eBay bucks so $105 shipped. Worn a couple times and no og box.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301230370496

Nice! :nthat: glad you were able to pick up a pair.

If anyone is looking for the rondos in a size 11, PM me. Not my listing, but it's a live eBay link so I can't post it here.

bigj505 bigj505 got something coming myself. Very excited but I'll post the details when I have them in hand

thanks and patiently waiting for your pickup. you can post the ebay listing number if it makes a difference.

here's the item number for the size 11 rondos. less than 2 hours left. ridiculous price, i would jump on these if they were my size

Back
Top Bottom