Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Very excited. Just copped a pair of Air Tailwind 5 Plus on EBay for 65 shipped! On feet welcome here? Seems like a very similar model to the airmax plus

Attachments

• 1039F063-4A85-49B6-99A5-6DE0EC1DA300.jpeg
    1039F063-4A85-49B6-99A5-6DE0EC1DA300.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 0311E4D5-F900-4D90-BF1B-7CFBCFA9449E.jpeg
    0311E4D5-F900-4D90-BF1B-7CFBCFA9449E.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 30
greedy (nike pics...)
behind-the-design-air-max-plus-tn-se-greedy.jpg

behind-the-design-air-max-plus-tn-se-greedy2.jpg

behind-the-design-air-max-plus-tn-se-greedy3.jpg

(Edit: more i see them, more i don't like... OG are so lot better, but it must something for all tastes... and honestly if you own the OG's, buying these shoes is really not necessary imo)
is it just me, or is the yellow swoosh on this greedy pair more of a true yellow than the hyper blue pair?

Ftl has code, December, that’s 20% off now.
clutch :pimp:

Awesome, finally picked up my tigers n with staff discount lol.... Heres my AMP collection:
DSC_2645.JPG
DSC_2643.JPG
DSC_2647.JPG
those Paradise's are :pimp:

Last edited:
david choi david choi nice collection, imo the orange tiger look better than the sunset

have you the ref number of the white pair with blue veins and yellow swoosh please? thanks :wink:

edshoecator edshoecator sorry i don't have Jonas site for buying poster, perhaps search on facebook or/and with google pics, or DM Jonas for information

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry i don't know, i think it's the same swoosh but perhaps you're right :wink:

Last edited:
david choi david choi nice collection, imo the orange tiger look better than the sunset

have you the ref number of the white pair with blue veins and yellow swoosh please? thanks :wink:

edshoecator edshoecator sorry i don't have Jonas site, perhaps search on facebook or/and with google pics

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry i don't know, i think it's the same swoosh but perhaps you're right :wink:

Nike 604133-133

Very excited. Just copped a pair of Air Tailwind 5 Plus on EBay for 65 shipped! On feet welcome here? Seems like a very similar model to the airmax plus
Be careful if wearing. Those used a soft PU midsole and don't hold up well over time. Nike really needs to retro the TW 5.5 so I can cannabilize a pair to make my OGs wearable again :lol:

Always loved this shoe. In a lot of circles they were actually referred to as the TN3, due to their similarity to the AMP and fact they came out before the actual AMP3s.

I've still got a really nice pair of FNL exclusives from around 02 hiding somewhere. Triple black with gloss black accents and clear soles. There was a TW4 FNL exclusive in the same colorway but I can't find any trace of either online. I beleive the OG triple black Deluxes were part of this pack as well.

Defective model jig?
Back in the day, Nikes return policy allowed for anything "defective" to be returned within two years of the manufacturing date om the tongue. They were very lax with it and people were able to beat up their shoes, pop the air bubble and send them back to Nike. Nike would then send you a random pair in your size of equal value. Nike caught on to the fact that people were abusing this system and has since tightened up their inspection process :lol:

Defective product replacement. They used to send you a comparable model which was usually the most current air max or Jordan. Now they give you credit I believe

This was my broke *** college student hustle. :lol:

My greatest come up was when Eastbay sent me an extra pair of Ginger XVIs w/out charging me. They were on deep discount at the time, so I think I paid no more than $70-$80. Popped the air unit on the free pair and got that $160 voucher. Turned around and bought 2 pairs of white/cement 3’s w/ the voucher + $40 of my own money. :pimp:

Eventually Nike ended up restricting my access to defective product returns. :lol:

you're lucky with voucher (-20 or -25% it's good!), in europe no voucher on footlocker, if you want something pay retail price! lol

:emoji_punch: ... ( :emoji_point_right::emoji_ok_hand: lol)

otherwise how is the quality on these new black or yellow premium? really premium in hands? fit like the recent OG? padding or no padding somebody knows? thanks :wink: (if nike give me for my birthday a 25% birthday voucher perhaps i will buy the black premium, or if the price goes down I would see in January for the french "solde")

i like these black premium and in general i like premium Air Max's... for info i have these Air pant, but imo he's less good than the previous Air "jogger" (quality & shape, thinner than previous models), i prefer the old standard fit than these loose fit + taper leg, there is too much material on the buttocks lol (of course I wear the right size, not bought too big, i wear size M for 1m78 & 75kg, size S for me is too small)

PS: tiger power!!!

Last edited:
25% is crazy. I blew that. :smh:
Oh well can’t be mad about money I already lost. Love my pair too.

Back
Top Bottom