Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

1640455646028.jpeg

1640455668023.jpeg

Haven’t pulled the trigger on any of the GTX trails so these might be IT :pimp:

I don’t know how the heck you guys do that cold stuff!

9B4EDCF6-434A-455F-BF3F-798396F45A04.jpeg

Today was actually cold after getting a pretty good coating of snow early Sunday morning. Since it was literally 2 degrees when I woke up today, I waited until this evening to go to a nearby park to run the same trails where there are more people cross country skiing than hiking 😂. It had “warmed up” to 22 before the sun went down. One thin pair of socks under some other wool Nike socks in these and I’m probably good for an hour. And the relatively bad traction of this model Peg doesn’t matter at all when using Yak Trax. No problems in 4-5 inches of mostly packed snow

Today was actually cold after getting a pretty good coating of snow early Sunday morning. Since it was literally 2 degrees when I woke up today, I waited until this evening to go to a nearby park to run the same trails where there are more people cross country skiing than hiking 😂. It had “warmed up” to 22 before the sun went down. One thin pair of socks under some other wool Nike socks in these and I’m probably good for an hour. And the relatively bad traction of this model Peg doesn’t matter at all when using Yak Trax. No problems in 4-5 inches of mostly packed snow
My buddy lives in Minny and he has all that dang gear. It’s insane. You guys are crazy. I would be in the house on a tread!

I have those same yaktrax runners. Only thing I can’t stand is they dorsiflex my ankles / higher forefoot than heel. I only can stand running in them if there’s ice patches around, otherwise I’ll take the slide-y rubber on compact snow!

Scooped up the GTX PTrail3s from ebay an alright price.

463E9FA7-ACD9-4059-A71C-5AABA4E77143.jpeg

I didn’t want to rely on my chances at the Clearance Store with resellers grabbing Peg Trails now :smh:. Regular PegTrails go $60, and GTXs go for $80.

I was able to go more during the winter break. I usually go 3X/month. I saw the same resellers every time I was there!

They scramble (as a team) through the aisles and grab the good stuff. By good stuff, I mean VaporFly 2s ($100), AlphaFly ($100), Peg Trails, INVCs ($80) and even INFs ($80).

When I went, I usually arrived about five minutes prior to opening. Once I actually step into the store though, I see them with a stack of five or so boxes each SMH.

It’s like the Nike Clearance DASH once those doors open! They should wear the VFNs or AFs to scoop them up even faster! :emoji_sweat_smile:

👟 👟(Good stuff I.E. AlphaFly)
:emoji_runner:💨🏃‍♂️💨:emoji_runner:💨

Me empty handed 😥 and thinking HTF did you manage to scoop all that?!? Lol

Back
Top Bottom