Nike Air Pippen 1 White/Black/Red Retro May 7th

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They did ok with the quality of these like with the black/reds. The air bubble is what it is at this point, but if they get to $99 I'll consider getting them.

I hear that, thanks for the info... these will be had on discount for sure

We need actual pics of these already, release is just a couple of wks away and all we have are the footlocker pics.

I remember I had an abnormal toebox on one of my pair back in the day. These were heavy. They should've went with full length zoom air on the retros. Pippen 3s are still my favorites.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And I know most "beast" just use this line just to use it.

But truly, these look so much better in person than those pics flocker used.

The leather is crumbled, and, the shape is a little higher than what that picture represents.

They are a winner, but as many stated here, not for retail price.

This best summarizes how they look

Finally, actual pairs are starting to hit stores and eBay....The only thing that I can see that's different (besides the smaller air bubble) is the black instead of red Pippen logo on the tongue and heel.

I should have a pair arriving this weekend, so I'll post more pics if I get around to it. So far I haven't seen any online sites carrying them....But here's some pics to satisfy Pip fans....(taken from eBay)

..been waiting for these for forever...never forget when they 1st dropped...slow kid in my class pulled them out for gym class
smh.gif
need @ least 2 pair...good looks on the pics
pimp.gif

now the OG's look better but i got my retro pair and they dont look that bad..someone just dont how to take pictures or you picked the ugliest picture availble.

hmmmm....those new pics make them look alot better...still not the OG's but I might have to get a pair afterall.
pimp.gif

At 1st I wasnt going to cop..... NOW my mind has changed.

I also had this colorway back in the day so its only right I try and pick up a pair again.

If they on swoosh. Ill cop a pair or wait for an EA to cop.

Back
Top Bottom