Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

Originally Posted by ptngina

I couldnt wear the OG full strapped and couldnt wear the 2001 full strapped and cant wear the 2011 full straped now. So it all works out for me. Hahah

Oh... i hope you don't keep it strapped.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i just called the biggest footlocker in my area and dude told me that they are a champs-only shoe. crazy.

thats a lie i copped this weekend in a small footaction on the 50 in the bronx... they also had the other colorway

yo!

same here. from a footaction. and theyre claiming its a footaction exclusive.
one thing i know is i havent seen them in footlockers anywhere.

i also got an email from west nyc a couple of days ago and they have them in, for anybody thats still looking for them.

IMG_4594-870x580.jpg

am i the only person who likes th have the rubber part of the strap "straight out", and not curled? the left shoe is wavy, right shoe is fine, "oh well"

i forgot how tight these shoes are to get on though....

As far as the wave toe box, mine was the samething, 1 way and 1 not. After 5 minutes of wearing em, they are both wavy now..haha

Thought About Coppin But From The Looks Of It Im Good... Theyre Really Starting To Scare Me With That Box...

"daaznfella,"
Your pic (nice cam BTW) looks like you cut the strap, then reattached it to get that look. Is that the case?

"Rod301,"
If the box scares you, get over it. From what I was told from couple dudes up OR, its gonna be the norm for a while. In thinking of getting the plastic containers now. "Original" box in your "collection"/stacking ain't gonna me what it used to, smh!

thanks, i don't use the dslr often, but i'm trying to lately

i just undid the strap and straightened it out, and pressed down against the velcro, no cutting here bro!@

my velcro isnt that low on my 2011 pair, on my 2001 pair the velcro ends with the starp perfectly no extra like the 11's!! SMH

i need a pair.

honestly.. like the chlorophyll trainers i got from Wally a while back (thanks btw), i just want them to wear. i realize they're not perfect but oh well, my feet don't care.

just got mine in. I don't mind the wavy toe and some of the other little flaws, but when I tried them on the arch supports are completely different.
Its pretty bad, feels like I'm wearing 2 different shoes

Originally Posted by daaznfella

IMG_4594-870x580.jpg

am i the only person who likes th have the rubber part of the strap "straight out", and not curled? the left shoe is wavy, right shoe is fine, "oh well"

I used to do this w/ all my trainers until they started getting cought on things and eventually getting damaged.

Originally Posted by jahsondc

daaznfella wrote:

I used to do this w/ all my trainers until they started getting cought on things and eventually getting damaged.
I was actually thinking of rocking them with the straight strap, but only because I am more concerned that after some time, the strap will crack up if I left it curled. That hard plastic scares me a bit!
However, I wanted to add that I love this shoe! A little crease on the left toebox, but I'll be wearing them, not a big deal. Also, on the sizing, I basically had to go a half size up like I would have to with Nike Running shoes (Max 90's, Max 1's), so no biggie on that either. Missed them in '01, glad I got mine now!

Scored these 2001 for $68 shipped. Should be here something this week.
Lil scuff on the toe but nothing serious.

^I saw those too. few size too small for me. Nice get.. be careful with the small scuff. it could gain some traction and get larger.. Can you moisturize that sort of material? I never owned the 2001s but have an idea of what the material is like. maybe baby oil?

Sneakernews did a 2001 vs 2011 comparison
http://sneakernews.com/20...s-2011-retro-comparison/
more photos in link:
nike-air-trainer-huarache-black-cool-grey-white-2001-vs-2011-retro-comparison.jpg

nike-air-trainer-huarache-black-cool-grey-white-2001-vs-2011-retro-comparison-4.jpg

Man dude hustling backwards...

Could have gotten 2.5x that minimum before this year easily... USED.

Shim Shim.
"ptngina,"

Post pics after your "shoe surgery" is complete. 
smokin.gif

I'm not one to complain about quality on NT but my Lord the toebox on the 2011 looks horrible compared to the '01s....the material and the cut of the box near the laces. Damn that's bad....

If I get these on heavy discount I may cop (I still hold the shoe itself in high regard), but definitely a no go on this retro at retail.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I'm not one to complain about quality on NT but my Lord the toebox on the 2011 looks horrible compared to the '01s....the material and the cut of the box near the laces. Damn that's bad....

If I get these on heavy discount I may cop (I still hold the shoe itself in high regard), but definitely a no go on this retro at retail.
I don't know why most of you folks think these shoes are going to stick around until they go on sale. These are all gone in most major cities.

Back
Top Bottom