Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

How are these limited? They are sitting in my local Footlocker, a store that didn't even receive University Blue 9's or White/Black/Red 2's. I don't see how these are limited in any way.

How are these limited? They are sitting in my local Footlocker, a store that didn't even receive University Blue 9's or White/Black/Red 2's. I don't see how these are limited in any way.

Wish my Foot Locker would get them in. Looks like ebay is gonna be the answer for these.

Wish my Foot Locker would get them in. Looks like ebay is gonna be the answer for these.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

They have to be somewhat limited. I know of 2 maybe 3 spots that have them statewide. These are indeed resemblance of the Med Balls.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

They have to be somewhat limited. I know of 2 maybe 3 spots that have them statewide. These are indeed resemblance of the Med Balls.

Copped at the 34th Street Footlocker in Manhattan, using the $30 off $100 VIP coupon that's going around. Definately worth the 70 bucks since I passed on them last time.

Had to re-read all the trainer threads again and it reaffirmed my love for trainers and now I'm on the hunt, thanks Wally.
laugh.gif

Copped at the 34th Street Footlocker in Manhattan, using the $30 off $100 VIP coupon that's going around. Definately worth the 70 bucks since I passed on them last time.

Had to re-read all the trainer threads again and it reaffirmed my love for trainers and now I'm on the hunt, thanks Wally.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan

laugh.gif

GOOD LOOKIN OUT!!! JUST FOUND THAT!!

Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan

laugh.gif

GOOD LOOKIN OUT!!! JUST FOUND THAT!!

Any one looking for these, call niketown 1 800 806 6453, give them the product code 309748-002, they won't find these on their website, so ask them to look in the stores, there's a store in Memphis that had a full run of sizes, I received the one pair and trust me, these are beautiful, so I ordered another pair, same method, goodluck.

Any one looking for these, call niketown 1 800 806 6453, give them the product code 309748-002, they won't find these on their website, so ask them to look in the stores, there's a store in Memphis that had a full run of sizes, I received the one pair and trust me, these are beautiful, so I ordered another pair, same method, goodluck.

Do these still have the banana boat syndrome shape wise? it usually seems to occur after a few wears. Im just wondering if Nike is getting better with the shapes over the years. They may use the same wrong colors and materials but if the shapes are improving, thats one big positive

Back
Top Bottom