Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I did not know all you guys felt that way about me. I will do my best 2 step it up for the next HoH release which will be the foams.

u should do ur best to refund his money...u kno what u was sellin...jus give him his money back im sure u made enough off resellin the other pair u had...oand if this was done by a reg. ol nt member like myself i probably would be banned?...so y not this scam artist?

lol @ this rivera clown

he's probably laughing behind his computer screen as he types with his permanently W hand

Originally Posted by Jordans26

I did not know all you guys felt that way about me. I will do my best 2 step it up for the next HoH release which will be the foams.

u should do ur best to refund his money...u kno what u was sellin...jus give him his money back im sure u made enough off resellin the other pair u had...o and if this was done by a reg. ol nt member like myself i probably would be banned?...so y not this scam artist?

He IS NT, remember?

Originally Posted by Truth Hurts

so what, now your gonna camp for a 2 weeks and give up twitter updates?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
talk about no life

those sneakers aren't even rockable. thats something you just have to take back to the store, get your refund and move on. who's gonna buy those?
if i had camped out for days for those and that was the pair i ended up with, i'd just have to take the l and let the next person have them, retail or not.thats like getting a pair of paris dunks and the left shoe not having any artwork on it.

i mean...na. just na.

did you do a pickup for these? if so why didnt you inspect them before you paid?

i was wondering the same thing, probably got shipped out though.

i could not see someone doing a meet up for $600 and not even inspecting the shoes. if so, that is they fault 100%.

and how come he has not mentioned giving this cat his money back, but talking about other stuff like nothing is wrong? that's pretty cold. i don't evensee how you ended up doing business with him in the first place based off of his negative and elitist attitude in the initial thread.

either way, good luck and i hope you get it all sorted out.

stay up!

yall act like he made the shoe like that...dude said he aint kno...i sure would not check some shoes i planned on selling right after i buy them

a simple defect..you can tell the y's wanna be there tho...atleast they trying to show lmaoo

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yall act like he made the shoe like that...dude said he aint kno...i sure would not check some shoes i planned on selling right after i buy them

a simple defect..you can tell the y's wanna be there tho...atleast they trying to show lmaoo
point is if there is a problem with the shoes he should be able to get his money back.

that's messed up,
but if both of the shoes had a smooth strap then that would be dope.

ironically, it was a meet up.

if it was a meet-up then he shouldnt be asking for his money back
he couldve checked the shoes there
idk why you wouldnt check the shoes
smh.gif

^^^^hahahahahhahahaha
Just for the record, I was not contacted about this matter until this thread materialized.
And at the price I was selling... ehh. nevermind...

Originally Posted by enrique23

ironically, it was a meet up.

if it was a meet-up then he shouldnt be asking for his money back
he couldve checked the shoes there
idk why you wouldnt check the shoes
smh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nvm then, your still a
eyes.gif