Nike Air VaporMax

Rule of thumb: You should have a thumbs width in front of your big toe. Less than that is too tight. More than that is too big.

I do this with Jordan’s or other basketball shoes but I can’t with these. I like a snug fit or else it feels like my foot is sliding around in the shoe. That’s what happened with my flyknit racers I was getting 14s and they were way too lose had to size back down.

These might be my favorite vapormax to look at and the most comfortable to wear. Im really feeling em.
IMG_4327.JPG

What’s the consensus on the camo Vapormax? I’m tempted to pick them up but may hold out for the next Vaporfly release.

I’d say see them in person first. Everyone’s taste differs but my in hand opinion of the shoe wasn’t too great. Nike seemed to play it safe on that CW

My BHM Vapormax got delivered already from Nike that I got through on the snkrs app :D

That was fast as hell I think the fastest they've ever delivered for me.

What’s the consensus on the camo Vapormax? I’m tempted to pick them up but may hold out for the next Vaporfly release.

Of course without a gallery feature I can't find the pic...but someone posted them in-hand and they did not look very good at all IMO. And I was excited after seeing the original images of them, but it's an easy pass for me @$190

BHM offiically sold out at FNL... only took what a day and a half? Snks sold out in 30 minutes...

I want to say its concept off Instagram.....

All yall got me wanting to try on a pair of the frankensteins... I might do that this weekend...
I forget now. Dragonballz or something.

My entire wardrobe is black or grey. When I’m feeling adventurous I might wear navy or olive...but that’s rare. I don’t even own jeans. Techwear eeeeryday.

When you wear neutral colors or black/grey base you can wear just about any color sneakers and it doesn't look outlandish.

Personal belief -
Plain outfit can have loud shoes.
Loud outfit should have plain shoes.
Loud outfit and loud shoes = too much IMO

My entire wardrobe is black or grey. When I’m feeling adventurous I might wear navy or olive...but that’s rare. I don’t even own jeans. Techwear eeeeryday.

Same with the no jeans and techwear. I’m a bodybuilder (non-competitive) as well. I think that’s why a lot of people dislike the vapormax. They don’t dress in tech/fitness style therefore it looks bad with their jeans/chinos etc. People expect all sneakers to be for dressing up and looking pretty. Functionality and comfort>>>

Same with the no jeans and techwear. I’m a bodybuilder (non-competitive) as well. I think that’s why a lot of people dislike the vapormax. They don’t dress in tech/fitness style therefore it looks bad with their jeans/chinos etc. People expect all sneakers to be for dressing up and looking pretty. Functionality and comfort>>>
I wear Vapors, starched Lee Chinos with Full Button down starched Polos everyday, to work, and **** looks money. Cleanest dude on the Sales floor. If folks can't pull of the Vapor with chinos, folks just can't put themselves together, it's not the sneakers.

I wear Vapors, starched Lee Chinos with Full Button down starched Polos everyday, to work, and **** looks money. Cleanest dude on the Sales floor. If folks can't pull of the Vapor with chinos, folks just can't put themselves together, it's not the sneakers.

Maybe if you pinroll them

77544903-2A2D-47FF-8233-984EF59186FA.jpeg
So annoying

I feel your pain. I have one pair with a decent amount and another pair with a little. Sorry they came in like that. The rest of the shoe though is so good Im over looking it.

I did purchase a second gunsmoke grey monotone pair and they sent me a navy instead. wtf.

I feel your pain. I have one pair with a decent amount and another pair with a little. Sorry they came in like that. The rest of the shoe though is so good Im over looking it.

I did purchase a second gunsmoke grey monotone pair and they sent me a navy instead. wtf.
. This was my exchange lol! About to give up... calling Nike in AM!

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom