Nike Air VaporMax

C286C6EC-0305-4EFC-B8BB-64E4386C02F4.jpeg

What are the odds of these releasing in the US for Nike ID or even general release? Debating about cashing out for these but don’t want to spend hella money if Nike releases something similar later.

Probably not that good but I wish. There’s a pair on eBay in my size going for $850.

The closest I think we have in the US is the grey multi pair. Its essentially that pair you see except grey instead of white.

Just don’t want to cop these then Nike drops something very similar like what they did with the laceless cdg plats :smh:

I would definitely agree to go up a .5 size on these... well at least the BHM pair.

Maybe they will break in, but they were a little too snug for me.

Yeah...I have a long, narrow foot and VMs fit TTS for me. I could wear .5 up too if they made that size though.

Got these in thanks to a minor size restock on NDC! They feel great, they fit great, and they look great! The question is... do I send back the VaporMax Utility considering that everything about these are just like those (minus the Flyknit)?

They both fit great, but I like the neoprene upper's fit since it feels a bit more relaxed. The Flyknit collar is not ideal for my liking over a course of a long day's worth of wear, but not too bothersome. However, the look on the Utilities though... It's definitely nice as hell.

**** it, keep both?

28345191449_ee255d0426_b.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_9124.JPG

FYI vapormaxes are really never ever on sale. The best bets are some independent stores sometimes have discount codes posted here.

Don't expect to see them on sale. Considering how well the pluses have sold out I would forget about it.

I consider myself a veteran at this point lol
We are about the same in terms of amount of sneakers

I just have more Air Jordans
And I have only 1 pairs of Boosts, 1 Oreo PureBoost black midsole, one grey PureBoost white midsole

I regret buying the grey because midsole do Yellow a bit.

Got these in thanks to a minor size restock on NDC! They feel great, they fit great, and they look great! The question is... do I send back the VaporMax Utility considering that everything about these are just like those (minus the Flyknit)?

They both fit great, but I like the neoprene upper's fit since it feels a bit more relaxed. The Flyknit collar is not ideal for my liking over a course of a long day's worth of wear, but not too bothersome. However, the look on the Utilities though... It's definitely nice as hell.

**** it, keep both?

28345191449_ee255d0426_b.jpg
I'm keeping both my utilities and Vapormax plus due to different form factor and both being so comfortable. I might get rid of some of my regular Vapormax as they just aren't that comfortable after having experienced cushlon with the Vapormax sole...

Back
Top Bottom