Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

these aren't the concords...and the 100 pages, 50 pages are from me alone
laugh.gif

What exactly does this "Let's start up a group for Yeezy 2s" mean?
Let's start a group?!
eek.gif

When them Yeezy 2s release..... Ain't no body on NT helping out no body else.
It's gonna be every man for themselves.
Get in where you fit in!
Sit by your computers & wait for that NTer to hook you up with a pair before they get their own pair & possibly extra pairs to flip.
Fools won't even hold down their Moms if she wanted a pair.
Your only shot is to know a higher up at a store & that said person SELLS shoes & don't collect/resells shoes themselves. Get it?
happy.gif

NT Yeezy Groups. I'd sooner believe in the Easter Bunny.
roll.gif

What exactly does this "Let's start up a group for Yeezy 2s" mean?
Let's start a group?!
eek.gif

It's gonna be every man for themselves.
Get in where you fit in!
Sit by your computers & wait for that NTer to hook you up with a pair before they get their own pair & possibly extra pairs to flip.
Fools won't even hold down their Moms if she wanted a pair.
Your only shot is to know a higher up at a store & that said person SELLS shoes & don't collect/resells shoes themselves. Get it?
happy.gif

roll.gif

^ Sad but true for the most part.. The wolves will be out for these. I am however going to be spreading any word I get as far as NC is concerned. I'm going to try my hand online. Concords burnt me out as far as lining up.

^ Sad but true for the most part.. The wolves will be out for these. I am however going to be spreading any word I get as far as NC is concerned. I'm going to try my hand online. Concords burnt me out as far as lining up.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Keep me in the loop for NC breh

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

keep me in the loop to bro im in NC myself and i know a store that said they was getting them but he will prob just sale to his loyal customers @*%?!! lol

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

keep me in the loop to bro im in NC myself and i know a store that said they was getting them but he will prob just sale to his loyal customers @*%?!! lol

Originally Posted by sneakermane

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

listen to this mane!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

listen to this mane!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Dallas!!!! Calling all Dallas Heads!!!!! Let's get together!!!!!

how would this even work?

like i know we kinda discussed it before... but how would we do this?

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Dallas!!!! Calling all Dallas Heads!!!!! Let's get together!!!!!

how would this even work?

like i know we kinda discussed it before... but how would we do this?

Back
Top Bottom