Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

This just came from Modern Notoriety, Pertaining tot EURO release ONLY; "Releasing on April 12th and May 9th, are two colorways of the Nike Air Yeezy 2 that are set to release at select stores like Size? and 1948."

This just came from Modern Notoriety, Pertaining tot EURO release ONLY; "Releasing on April 12th and May 9th, are two colorways of the Nike Air Yeezy 2 that are set to release at select stores like Size? and 1948."

Regardless how this is handeled I'm getting my pair(s) period. None of this camping for a month buffoonery either.

Regardless how this is handeled I'm getting my pair(s) period. None of this camping for a month buffoonery either.

Originally Posted by loubrock

pimp.gif
 Co-sign

That lone is for the social security admin building lmao. If you notice everyone online is old. Trying to hype them up even more smh.

That lone is for the social security admin building lmao. If you notice everyone online is old. Trying to hype them up even more smh.

laugh.gif
so many lames in the world.  All this over a sneaker.  Sitting in line for days over a sneaker.  Some of you need to get your lives on track and your priorities straight.

With that being said.  The lighter colored ones are nice.  Id cop if I could walk into a mall at like 5pm and they were like $150 tops.

laugh.gif
so many lames in the world.  All this over a sneaker.  Sitting in line for days over a sneaker.  Some of you need to get your lives on track and your priorities straight.

With that being said.  The lighter colored ones are nice.  Id cop if I could walk into a mall at like 5pm and they were like $150 tops.

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

SMH at all these dudes camping. You guys know come release it will be chaos. Issues about who was online first will ensue and i can guarantee you the cops will more than likely be called, at which point they'll issue pairs in a raffling system. It always happens. Don't be one of those lames who camped out a month before release only to come up empty handed to a raffle. You don't want to be that guy.

Back
Top Bottom