Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

which color is coming out first? i wonder if he's going to have a Louis V type pattern since he's Martin the Louis King Jr. now..lol

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by InglewoodBangin

4/4/09

see yall in line
wink.gif

source???

I would like a source as well.. Just want them to release already!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

^ WORD

i would cop just one pair and ill proably end up playing ball in them just like any other shoe i have

i have been waiting on these for so long
im planning on copping every yeezy that drops

I don't know if anyone else has seen them, I was fortunate enough to see the Yeezy's today (I've seen them many times in the past few months aseveryone else has), but the ones I got to see today, the entire shoe glowed in the dark. It was crazy. They will not be coming out. Sadly, Kanye said it was"Too Much". To me, they would have been the shoe of the year, shoe of the decade. I was blown-away. Anybody else on here seen them? Sorry if late onthe info..

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

I don't know if anyone else has seen them, I was fortunate enough to see the Yeezy's today (I've seen them many times in the past few months as everyone else has), but the ones I got to see today, the entire shoe glowed in the dark. It was crazy. They will not be coming out. Sadly, Kanye said it was "Too Much". To me, they would have been the shoe of the year, shoe of the decade. I was blown-away. Anybody else on here seen them? Sorry if late on the info..
eek.gif
what?!
frown.gif

I don't know if anyone else has seen them, I was fortunate enough to see the Yeezy's today (I've seen them many times in the past few months as everyone else has), but the ones I got to see today, the entire shoe glowed in the dark. It was crazy. They will not be coming out. Sadly, Kanye said it was "Too Much". To me, they would have been the shoe of the year, shoe of the decade. I was blown-away. Anybody else on here seen them? Sorry if late on the info..
Lies.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheKid973

They will not be coming out.

O rly??

Looks like the $250 is true though.

LOS ANGELES - Not quite yet, says Kanye West. He's leaning in the direction of rapping heavily on his next album, but contrary to the rumors, he doesn't have any songs for a follow-up opus to 808s and Heartbreak.

He does have shoes though, as West pointed out Friday afternoon, sitting in the studio of Sway and King Tech's "Wake Up Show." High-end shoes.

The Louis Vuitton Don's Louis Vuitton sneakers are going to cost $600-$800. The Air Yeezys he designed for Nike are going to be $250-300.

"For me, it's so, so overwhelming," West beamed about being able to design shoes. "It's like winning a Grammy for me, 'cause you know, I really care about clothes. I wanted to be a designer back in fourth grade. I got scholarships to go to art school, and I dropped out to do music, to focus more on music.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

$250 retail and LV 600? I really do dig these kicks but you gotta be kidding me.
The 250 for the Nikes is a bit steep I will agree...but I'm not surprised whatsoever about the LV's being that high. Louis Vuitton has aname to uphold at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom