Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

made this PS awhile back. i guess i never posted it

5b91544a6dc1cab94e861a4bfafd1817ad90c43.pjpg

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

granted, $250 is alot, but what did you guys REALLY expect?
i was expecting 175 tops.

I didn't know Nike was really UP THERE..actin like they Louis Vuitton or something.

Surprisingly, I still want a pair. I wonder if it will be a lot easier to pickup due to a lot of ppl losing interest.

That RT1 takedown/spin-off shoe just jumped up a spot on my list of desirables. If I'm not willing to drop $190 on a pair of Jordan 2009's, I'mDEFINITELY not dropping $250 on a pair of Yeezy's. I would have paid $150 tops at retail and maybe $175-$200 if I had to buy from a reseller (eBay, etc.).$250 is nuts for these... unless they came with a useful accessory like a watch or a briefcase.

not sure if anyone followed the %+%*#@+!!%@+! special on the yeezy's they said that the quality and materials were the best they've seen in sneakers todate. so $250+ for top quality kicks might be worth it. they will probably be tier 0 too so to each his own

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

not sure if anyone followed the %+%*#@+!!%@+! special on the yeezy's they said that the quality and materials were the best they've seen in sneakers to date. so $250+ for top quality kicks might be worth it. they will probably be tier 0 too so to each his own

The materials on the shoe ARE top quality.

I'm still willing to buy. Yes I'm crazy and stupid, but I've been beastin for this shoe for a while
mad.gif

This will probably be a last minute decision for me. $250.00 is a little to much but then again these are supposed to be top quality shoes so maybe it'snot a bad deal.

I'm definitely going to try and cop these. Huge fan of the man and the design of the shoe.

They come out right around the time of my birthday... money!
pimp.gif

these are overpriced... i like the air yeezys but is there limited and cost alot these are goin to cost more then the lv for sure lol
the louis vuitton i will copped if they where like 400-500 but f******* 600-800 is too much

Wow the more info i get about these the less and less i like them....$250 is a little much....But props to Yezzy for his colabo with Nike

Originally Posted by Blue0230

That RT1 takedown/spin-off shoe just jumped up a spot on my list of desirables. If I'm not willing to drop $190 on a pair of Jordan 2009's, I'm DEFINITELY not dropping $250 on a pair of Yeezy's. I would have paid $150 tops at retail and maybe $175-$200 if I had to buy from a reseller (eBay, etc.). $250 is nuts for these... unless they came with a useful accessory like a watch or a briefcase.

they come with gloves, a fur stole, and a really bad haircut

Back
Top Bottom