Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

^^^^what is funny is that 160 and I met at the ray allen/ Q rich HOH release
He did not reveal himself that night, but then PM'd me and revealed himself that way.
He is definitely not a herb and taught me a lot
The reasons why you certain members hate on me, and now compare me 2 him is because ya'll are not capable of getting it in
pimp.gif

It's nothing 2 get 2 pairs for me, 20 pairs for the rest of NikeTalk is the real challenge
laugh.gif

Nah sorry homie that's not me but I appreciate your concern.
roll.gif
And no gay fish for me I'm only worried bout the black and pinks. O yea who areyou again? Lmao

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

160 came out of nowhere
nerd.gif
160 is always around...he's just not with the trah that has become sneaker collecting in 09...

and uh RetroWill, hit my inbox...i need a pair of black/ pink yeezys for a client... i know u got me!!!

Originally Posted by Wooly11

http://b3.s3.quickshareit.com/*****asswill3b7d57.gif
Just 2 keep it real, each and everyone NikeTalker that has posted within the last 150 pages has PM'd me... well, almost all of them
Please believe NTers that only lurk have PM'd me as well.
It was 2 my surprise, delight and joy that earlier 2day an OG NikeTalker from the year of 2000 (my elder) hit me up
I will get a size 8, no problem.
As much as I would love 2 allocate 20 pairs to 20 different Nike-Talker's that is most likely not happening

I am now confused as 2 how I should proceed. My name has been given more buzz than I had ever thought. I have people PMing me asking me 2 name a price. I knowI could name a bigger profit margin, but If I was 2 do this I would not be a helpful NT member. I would be a flipper.
I have no doubt in my mind when come the month of May, I will do the right thing.

P.S. unless you have size 8 heat for me, do not PM me and how did you guys like page 90?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^what is funny is that 160 and I did not like each other for a long time...
Then he and I met at the ray allen/ Q rich HOH release
He did not reveal himself that night, but then PM'd me and revealed himself that way.
He told me not 2 hook anyone up unless they can do the same...
I took that advise 2 the head and ruined a very elite group of sneaker heads that I had gathered
my biggest regret thusfar...
For those that hate on me, you are not capable of what I am capable of...

what is it that you do exactly? (not trying to clown on you, but i see you post on here A LOT, i know you are getting your $$$ so its all good)
ps- is that you in the gif? (the one wooly11 posted?)

didn't read through the whole thread, but how do these fit compared to jordans and nikes?

I get NikeTalk members 2 paypal me money 2 pay my friends and I 2 camp out for shoes.
This is hundreds cheaper than eBay.
I won't let the greed get 2 me because I am doing this for the message rather than the money
but I can easily raise prices
mods please come check me

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I get NikeTalk members 2 paypal me money 2 pay my friends and I 2 camp out for shoes.
This is hundreds cheaper than eBay.
I won't let the greed get 2 me because I am doing this for the message rather than the money
but I can easily raise prices
mods please come check me

got ya... do your thing man. you got a good business mentality dude, you should use it! never mind being a sheep for Nike and paying retail to flip shoes. gobig, find a wholesale connect, with the networking you have done on this site i bet you could sell out your stock if the demand is right!
not trying to preach or anything, I just recognize talent when I see it....

best of luck...

that is really sweet of you 2 say 2 me rayray3G. Many of the local NYC hypebeast, re-sellers & sneaker thugs are pissed at me because I am creating a newmarket... I just see myself doing the noble thing

When I look in the mirror I see one hell of a NikeTalker (terrible ego tho)

Well.....If its meant for me....Let me get in on this 20 pair deal! PM ME! lol .....can't believe I'm looking for a blk/pnk colorway ::smh:: Anyonehave any leads for the upcoming release in houston? Any for sure spots?

^^^^dope user name!!!
I won't be getting 20 pairs unless a mricale from Jesus himself is grant (A certain NT member claimed 2 Jesus a few nights ago in the nubuck thread lol)
I think the black/pink pair has a lot of metro-sexual properties (just like Yeezy himself) and I am most certainly keeping my socks away from this colorway
I understand that your location does not give you many options 2 purchase these.

will is a good dude if hes making money

let him be

shoes as well is life is not free

i think thats whats going on will het me up man

Ill hit you up in the morning homey
"I'm cool with all the bosses"-T.I. ft Swiiz Beats Swag my Rag
edit:I got my first PM asking me if I am a joke
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom