Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Yo Will, let me get my sz 8 for retail plus shipping.
wink.gif

off topic....but ive had my yeezys on for the past 2 days, havent wore a sneaker this comfortable since.......maybe those high top barkley retros a few yearsback

BluPrynt78 wrote: My guess would be that the week that the Black/Pink's come out they will at LEAST go for $700-$800 if not more.

yup, but will they stay up there this time, or come down like the zen greys did?... that's what i'm wondering...

Originally Posted by jphonix

BluPrynt78 wrote: My guess would be that the week that the Black/Pink's come out they will at LEAST go for $700-$800 if not more.

yup, but will they stay up there this time, or come down like the zen greys did?... that's what i'm wondering...

*Paging J.
laugh.gif

i'm wondering so i can figure out the best time to buy...

i'll talk about it in this thread, a few more times prolly, get mad.

at least i'm on topic...

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

*Paging J.
laugh.gif

I think that's what everybody is waiting to see. Just like the first release, they will probably go down once the HYPE for the tans start tobuild.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

off topic....but ive had my yeezys on for the past 2 days, havent wore a sneaker this comfortable since.......maybe those high top barkley retros a few years back

funny thing is, that's actually on topic... LOL!

finally got some glow in the dark laces up in mine now, will post pix soon!

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

off topic....but ive had my yeezys on for the past 2 days, havent wore a sneaker this comfortable since.......maybe those high top barkley retros a few years back

funny thing is, that's actually on topic... LOL!

finally got some glow in the dark laces up in mine now, will post pix soon!

nerd.gif
I gotta see this!!!

Been staying out of this thread for a minute. Had my zens, flipped them quick for 500, will have 2 pairs of black/pink, anyone got any hookups on dj gear?

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

*Paging J.
laugh.gif
I think that's what everybody is waiting to see. Just like the first release, they will probably go down once the HYPE for the tans start to build.

i'm just not so sure the tans are gonna have the same amount of hype as the first two releases, which will leave the black & pinks up higher...

and if that's the case, should i just go ahead and preorder a pair for $700? i mean, that's a lot, but i need the shoes, i got the deniro, and have noshot at getting them in my state (and won't be able to drive anywhere to camp out, i make more money djing on a friday night than i would be saving bycopping at retail somewhere, if i could even find a spot actually selling them for retail)...

i got one possible hook up for only a little bit over retail, but i'd be putting all my eggs in that basket, and if it falls through, i'm justwondering if i'd actually be saving by goin' ahead and preordering a guaranteed pair for $700 (because ebay prices could end up higher than that)...

^^^^someone is battling me for space on this thread...
Yes Uncle Sammy, since you drove me 2 Sole Collector photo shoot, I will help ya
wait, hold up.. How much $$$ are we talking? 30% off of retail right?
anything for you uncle <3

someone said on iss that kixclusive.com will have a restock of the zen grey yeezys on april 20.

if that's true, it makes you wonder if other stores are gonna get restocked?!?

^^^ Since you always on your grind, we will try to help as we are net working. As for the help I need from Will, I meant for the Zen Grey's.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^someone is battling me for space on this thread...

i could never battle you willie the kid!

you ARE niketalk!

just remember i asked for a size 12 first!

at least i'm on topic...
Why would I be mad? I didn't get baped for my pair.
happy.gif

It's just funny to me when J accurately assesses your nonexistent contribution to this thread.
laugh.gif

"So just how expensive do you think these are going to be?"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Had Three Pairs of Zens and now im down to Two
smh.gif
Looking to trade my second pair of Zens size 8.5 for a pair of Black and Pink Yeezy's size 9.....I know you are out there somewhere friend!
roll.gif

at least i'm on topic...
Why would I be mad? I didn't get baped for my pair.
happy.gif

It's just funny to me when J accurately assesses your nonexistent contribution to this thread.
laugh.gif

"So just how expensive do you think these are going to be?"

laugh.gif
smh.gif
i mean really, i didn't get "baped" for my pair, i paid more than retail, but so did a lot of people, even people who camped, but ihad no options to camp out anywhere, and even if i did it wouldn't be worth missing my friday night dj money, so it's allgood...

but what exactly have you guys contributed to the thread tho?

he's the one who hyped it up how he would have 3 or 4 pairs on lock, no problem, trying to convince me to give him $500 - $600 for a pair, but ended up notbeing able to get a single pair at all, you had to bless him, so i woulda been wasting my time with him...

whatever yo, with so much nonsense being talked about in this thread, with so many cats coming in here asking the same questions over and over again instead ofback reading to find the answers posted a million times, it's not me you should be goin' hard on... fall back... i'm just trying to guage resellvalues so i can cop at the right time. trying to save a lil money, sue me...

Special thanks 2 everyone that gave thier opinions on the re-sell prices for the zen greys.
It's a shame that Im willing 2 get these Yeezys 2 homes for the cheapest price possible and even willing 2 trade for a more suitable re-seller size andstill can't get blessed for a size 8 Zen grey.
What is wrong with this culture? And how come the re-seller does not realize he can make more bread off of the black Yeezys than the Zens? ignorance is bliss.
and for those that have been curious, I got the Zen greys 2 NT members for $450.
I'm being sold a zen in my size for $500 bills... Where is the love?

^^^^true, but that makes me feel like using my time travel machine and charge NT members 500 for the original Yeezy drop. You feel me?
Where is the love?

u should of charge them 500^^ especially if u were lookin for ur own pair u cant come out losing i understand u tryin to look out but u gotta think about thepair u tryin to cop for urself

You're right, jphonix.

I guess the whole combative air surrounding this thread got to me.
laugh.gif

Let's minimize the bickering and maximize the dropping of info.

And people... seriously...

READ THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ABOUT DATE &PRICE.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom