Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

The Yeezy is just another Hype release that all people are clamoring after because it's Kanye West...smh.

first pics had me cheesered now im feeling much better about this situation see you dudes on RD

Thanx for the pics.
Black ones=
pimp.gif

the pink on the black ones killed it, I wouldve went wit black or even lime green. The grey ones are the only ones id cop.

I was feeling the grey ones....but now I'm not sure. Are there little Y's all over the toebox and strap?

Those black and pink ones are SICK!!
pimp.gif
I've been looking for a pairof black and pink shoes for sometime now. I like the tan ones too. The gray ones.. jury is still out..
laugh.gif
I think I will have to see these in person first.

I'm going to keep it real... These may be the first shoes I'll get JUST to have.

And pardon my ignorance since I don't keep up with this thread at all, but when exactly are they supposed to drop?

i may or may not cop these depends on when they drop and what nike and jb have already done to my wallet. lol.
but does anyone know what the retail will be? if its >140 then i'll cop.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

The Yeezy is just another Hype release that all people are clamoring after because it's Kanye West...smh.
lol ohhh snap, here goes another "hype" clamor
roll.gif

smh, you want hype? think foam.

After further examination, the grey ones are the weakest of the bunch (although still nice), and the rest is just beautiful..

The grey ones would be a whole lot better if the grey on the heel was the same light grey used throughout the shoe and if the swoosh was glow in the dark.

I'm going to try to get all of them since I'm a hypebeast and love kanye

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

lol ohhh snap, here goes another "hype" clamor
roll.gif

smh, you want hype? think foam.

you're right about the foams...personally was easy pass for me. But at least the foams were aesthetically pleasing.

Back
Top Bottom