Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Christ...haven't they waited long enough to release these?

these sneakers are just like kanye's song welcome to heartbreak
the song leaked with those crazy drums and synths and then the album version dropped with the weak piano beat, the original version was much better but i gotused to the album version.
the air yeezys are like the same way, this picture leaked
air-yeezy-final.png

and i loved them, but then the final version was shown and obviously i did not like them as much, but i think they are still alright.
kanye needs to learn if is aint broke, dont fix it, he should have left welcome to heartbreak and the air yeezys as they were
laugh.gif

wow, the real pictures make them look terrible....that Y pattern is just awful, i thought the strap and toebox would be suede...

for $215 i wouldnt have got them anyway, but those are disgusting....no wonder they're going to be limited

the tan pair doesn't come out till June. The grey pair is releasing in April and the black pair is releasing in May

the black and the grey ones were really buggin me so i ps'ed them to what they should have been
smh.gif

3327107341_37e68d917c_o.jpg

3327942368_a2512008f1_o.jpg

Originally Posted by wada7

the black and the grey ones were really buggin me so i ps'ed them to what they should have been
smh.gif

I actually like the pink on the black pair.

The grey one is on point. I hate the contrast greys

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

smh.gif

I actually like the pink on the black pair.

The grey one is on point. I hate the contrast greys

very nice i was working on some also

Before I **** for now, somebody, marcsj08, please tell me the months are not pushed back to april/may/june because I am GONE in june lol...and it so happensthat the Tan pair comes out
frown.gif

Night.

Before I **** for now, somebody, marcsj08, please tell me the months are not pushed back to april/may/june because I am GONE in june lol...and it so happens that the Tan pair comes out
frown.gif

Night.

Checking on that. Theres no set allocation for any store yet, should go out next week straight from HQ.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Before I **** for now, somebody, marcsj08, please tell me the months are not pushed back to april/may/june because I am GONE in june lol...and it so happens that the Tan pair comes out
frown.gif

Night.

Checking on that. Theres no set allocation for any store yet, should go out next week straight from HQ.
Thanks for the news
pimp.gif

I'm like "Ok, we've seen a production pair of the grey pair already, so it HAS to be March."

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

YES!!!
2f315ee0515ff49f74d587ce48179df1ef62b4d.jpg

photoshop if yall are wonderin HAHA i love these

i heard of no flame..
but dude, your threads are FAIL...
you bring teh internetz to FAIL..
you sharpie'd your spiz'ikes
you put all the ugly shoes together.
you made banana iv's?
wow..
no one really cares, besides I, who is taking the time to reply

thanks for the opinion
happy.gif

btw, which ugly shoes did i put together?
i dont care if nobody cares, they can say wat they want cuz i'll still be posting
happy.gif

i have no flame goin on, i'm just askin why waste time on stuff u dislike? oh well its your loss
have a nice day!

Wow, and to think i actually wanted a pair of these.

Lets quote Army of Darkness..

"Baby, you got real ugly real fast."

Thanks for the news
pimp.gif

I'm like "Ok, we've seen a production pair of the grey pair already, so it HAS to be March."
looks like its april
someone sent an email to nike customer service on kanye live, but nike customer service hasnt always been 100% correct but this looks pretty legit

Response (Rui) - 03/04/2009 03:44 PM
Hi,
I appreciate you taking the time to email me about your interest in the Air Yeezy, style 366164-002.

As you might know the Air Yeezy, style 366164-002 (grey color) was considered a March release but it's been changed to a April Quickstrike and will be released to our selected Urban Accounts, Niketown New York/Chicago and authorized Nike retailers. The price of this very limited edition shoe is $215. We are not given a release date for selected 'Quickstrike' footwear. To find a local urban account in your area, please visit this store locator function on a sneaker blog - http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/shopguide/?country=USA&city=ALL+CITIES+IN+USA&search.x=69&search.y=18 http://www.sneaker-websites.com/sneaker-store/

Please be advised we haven't heard that this shoe will or will not be released in the Portland area.

Also, 'Quickstrike' means that it can be released at any time, any day of the week the isn't specific time of release in this case.

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your day and hope you are able to get a pair of Air Yeezy!

Sincerely,

Rui
Nike

Thanks for the news
pimp.gif

looks like its april
someone sent an email to nike customer service on kanye live, but nike customer service hasnt always been 100% correct but this looks pretty legit

Response (Rui) - 03/04/2009 03:44 PM
Hi,
I appreciate you taking the time to email me about your interest in the Air Yeezy, style 366164-002.

As you might know the Air Yeezy, style 366164-002 (grey color) was considered a March release but it's been changed to a April Quickstrike and will be released to our selected Urban Accounts, Niketown New York/Chicago and authorized Nike retailers. The price of this very limited edition shoe is $215. We are not given a release date for selected 'Quickstrike' footwear. To find a local urban account in your area, please visit this store locator function on a sneaker blog - http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/shopguide/?country=USA&city=ALL+CITIES+IN+USA&search.x=69&search.y=18 http://www.sneaker-websites.com/sneaker-store/

Please be advised we haven't heard that this shoe will or will not be released in the Portland area.

Also, 'Quickstrike' means that it can be released at any time, any day of the week the isn't specific time of release in this case.

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your day and hope you are able to get a pair of Air Yeezy!

Sincerely,

Rui
Nike

What the hell happened to all Niketowns? Only new york/chicago?
mad.gif

What the hell happened to all Niketowns? Only new york/chicago?
mad.gif
i just emailed nike to see if niketown san francisco is getting them, im pretty sure they will release at ntsf i think the the customer servicejust listed ny and chi because as examples

Back
Top Bottom