Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^SMH for your waste of a post.
Much like this one you are currently reading.
nerd.gif
mine?

if yall dont mind me asking, how do people camp out for days over kicks? how do you eat, use the bathroom etc?

I guess imma pay resellers price later my sons hella sick I can't afford to just bounce on him if any one from the bay area wanna trade for mad heat in a10-10.5 or money email iccee_11ss@yahoo.com good luck guys maybe next time

I am so stupid that I clicked on my profile 2 find where NT user member # treewinglives.
Kudos 2 common sense on this one
It is going 2 rain all week for all those that are wondering about my well being in the camp out. I hope the little sizes hit NYC...
sizes 6, 6.5 & 7 all have instant homes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am so stupid that I clicked on my profile 2 find where NT user member # treewing lives.
Kudos 2 common sense on this one
It is going 2 rain all week for all those that are wondering about my well being in the camp out. I hope the little sizes hit NYC...
sizes 6, 6.5 & 7 all have instant homes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
OK...

I am about 2 knock out but I wanted 2 stop post whoring with this thought.
I find it a little dusgusting when a NT member is on point and kicks some hard wisdom and a noobier NT member quotes him and says "thank you for sayingthe truth"
The truth recognizes the truth, as well as Emits it. It's 2 bad 95% of all (currently active) sneaker heads are all built like soft bottoms.

I am about 2 knock out but I wanted 2 stop post whoring with this thought.
I find it a little dusgusting when a NT member is on point and kicks some hard wisdom and a noobier NT member quotes him and says "thank you for saying the truth"
The truth recognizes the truth, as well as Emits it. It's 2 bad 95% of all (currently active) sneaker heads are all built like soft bottoms.
Dog, what the #$!$ are you talking about?

shut up^^^ and best of luck with getting very small quantity, exclusive Nikes for the rest of your sneaker collecting days

ill will goes so hard...

he IS niketalk.

you cats just ain't on willy the kid's level, plain and simple!

Originally Posted by jphonix

ill will goes so hard...

he IS niketalk.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm reaaaaaally hoping you're being sarcastic.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

ill will goes so hard...

he IS niketalk.

roll.gif
roll.gif

he's the only one talking any sense in this thread.

y'all WILL never know what it's like to have the entire shoe game resting on your shoulders...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

ill will goes so hard...

he IS niketalk.

roll.gif
roll.gif

y'all WILL never know what it's like to have the entire shoe game resting on your shoulders...
Stop posting. Give up your membership.

eek.gif
eek.gif
at the non sense, people sounding like those dudes standin on the ave talkin to themselfs, gibberish and what not
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Doing a Pre-Order for one pair so far, you pick the size (besides size 12) Guaranteed to ship on the 2nd, Cheap NTer's this is not for you.
I wish this was like the 1/2cent release where everyone who wants a pair can get one, but we all know this is not the case.
Pm's asking where the spot is will be ignored. Those NT'ers who has looked out for me in the past i might have some good info for your ears, hit meup!

AIM:bklynstylebaby

Good luck to everyone copping to wear. I have a feeling resellers are going to be at an all time high on this release. Ebay will be flooded with these.Everyone I've talked to says that they just wanna buy to flip

I can't tell whether I should give in to the hype and give up on the Blk/Pinks... or if I should just relax and cop off eBay on Sunday for $550-!+%.

if your in nyc and you dont mind spending some $ on these pm your size and ill see what i can do

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

ill will goes so hard...

he IS niketalk.

for real.

And considering that pink outfit...i'm gettin kinda suspicious of how you roll.

7.5-8.5....remember me
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom