Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

expect to pay 600$+

watch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by jphonix

ill will goes so hard...

he IS niketalk.

you cats just ain't on willy the kid's level, plain and simple!
he's the only one talking any sense in this thread.

y'all WILL never know what it's like to have the entire shoe game resting on your shoulders...
for real.

And considering that pink outfit...i'm gettin kinda suspicious of how you roll.

7.5-8.5....remember me
frown.gif

Hey the guys smart... I bet he sent will a PM right after posting that. He trying to get on will's "good side" to get a pair of shoes.
laugh.gif
Idoubt it will happen though.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

ill will goes so hard...

he IS niketalk.

you cats just ain't on willy the kid's level, plain and simple!
he's the only one talking any sense in this thread.

y'all WILL never know what it's like to have the entire shoe game resting on your shoulders...
for real.

And considering that pink outfit...i'm gettin kinda suspicious of how you roll.

7.5-8.5....remember me
frown.gif

Hey the guys smart... I bet he sent will a PM right after posting that. He trying to get on will's "good side" to get a pair of shoes.
laugh.gif
I doubt it will happen though.
roll.gif

on that note....yo will, I appreciate all you do for the community....and did i mention you are the best NTer ever? I think I did.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by got shoes

lol. i guess i don't qualify.

What do you guys want?
I hook you up, and I get some herb kudos and never get the favor returned FTW, right?
I hook up ppl that hook me up, instead of camping for a sneaker 2 put on eBay for a buy it now
And this is the point I was trying 2 get across this entire forsaken thread...
but I guess an older member would understand tho

uhmmm i was just joking. i don't need a petty hook-up. do your thing though fam

not sure if this has been posted yet.. but just putting it out there
by NO means am I trying to HYPE this up... believe me, i want an easy cop.
but mentioned earlier in the thread, dudes had started camping at NTNY earlier this week. they had gotten shut down.
NTNY is allowing an official line thursday.. they didnt give me a time, they just said thursday.. i'm thinking abt lining up, i have no school
but these F!@#$%^& Allergies are killing me so idk. lol

... so sharing some info for ya'll, just in case i wont be out there, ya can get a chance.

PM me if anybody wants to meet up thursday.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

but mentioned earlier in the thread, dudes had started camping at NTNY earlier this week. they had gotten shut down.
NTNY is allowing an official line thursday.. they didnt give me a time, they just said thursday.. i'm thinking abt lining up, i have no school

... so sharing some info for ya'll, just in case i wont be out there, ya can get a chance.

people will be out there tonight

Question. It's suppose to rain heavily today and 2morrow. At what point would Niketown give out wristbands. Ill have my car, so not a major issue, but justcurious.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

people will be out there tonight
yeah i know, but i figure ppl have at least till the time the store closes, to not worry, once the store closes.. ppl will be popping out theBurberry and LV store w| chairs to camp out with
laugh.gif
.. i was just puttingit out there, cus i know the hypebest that were out there on Monday, are gonna go hard.. so just givin heads up.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Doing a Pre-Order for one pair so far, you pick the size (besides size 12) Guaranteed to ship on the 2nd, Cheap NTer's this is not for you.
I wish this was like the 1/2cent release where everyone who wants a pair can get one, but we all know this is not the case.
Pm's asking where the spot is will be ignored. Those NT'ers who has looked out for me in the past i might have some good info for your ears, hit me up!

AIM:bklynstylebaby
Sneaker King
Sport Tech
Murrays Corner
Get Set
Spicey Action
GK Footwear & Clothing

One of those spots is confirmed...i just didnt feel like going to the others
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Doing a Pre-Order for one pair so far, you pick the size (besides size 12) Guaranteed to ship on the 2nd, Cheap NTer's this is not for you.
I wish this was like the 1/2cent release where everyone who wants a pair can get one, but we all know this is not the case.
Pm's asking where the spot is will be ignored. Those NT'ers who has looked out for me in the past i might have some good info for your ears, hit me up!

AIM:bklynstylebaby
Copying what i doin i see
grin.gif

I CAN ONLY GET 1 PAIR CURRENTLY
AND IM LOVING THE OFFERS
H/O is tied at 500
550 TAKES IT
LOW BALLERS STAY AWAY

I might be able to get 2 @ the most so keep the offers coming
pimp.gif

WILL ALSO GIVE INFO ON WHERE TO CAWP ONLINE AND WHAT TIME for a 20$ paypal donation
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom