Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I STILL can't figure out how people can sleep outside a store for days, weeks for ANYTHING, let alone a pair of sneakers.

There is no way you have a REAL job, career, wife/girlfriend, kids etc.

Some of you people need JESUS in your life.
wink.gif

The worst part about it is Nike/Kanye laughing all the way to the bank.

You are getting the shoes for what? Re- sell? E-props? Breaking necks?
laugh.gif

Its not worth any of the above for me.

Kids these days, you never let me down.
the most I've ever waited for sneakers was staying overnight but why you acting like this is a new thing
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by neo2600

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Wow I can't believe theres a cat that ask 4 a refund, talk about these r b-grades. How the hell can these b b-grades? They all was purchase in HOH NY, and then 2 have the balls 2 ask 4 a refund. What r we K-mart SMH. I don't think he has a freakin clue 2 what our campers went through.
Uncle Sam: Why don't you respond to me directly instead of posting this in a public forum? You clearly sold me a shoe that has quality issues at a reseller price at that and we both know this. I don't see anything wrong with demanding a refund. If you're going to continue to ignore my messages then so be it. At the end of the day they are only sneakers and I'll get over it. This is not even about the money but the principle. That was a slimy thing to do. Just remember these words, Karma is very real and someday it will come full circle. Peace.
^^^^The poor sucker even got a receipt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Wow I can't believe theres a cat that ask 4 a refund, talk about these r b-grades. How the hell can these b b-grades? They all was purchase in HOH NY, and then 2 have the balls 2 ask 4 a refund. What r we K-mart SMH. I don't think he has a freakin clue 2 what our campers went through.
Uncle Sam: Why don't you respond to me directly instead of posting this in a public forum? You clearly sold me a shoe that has quality issues at a reseller price at that and we both know this. I don't see anything wrong with demanding a refund. If you're going to continue to ignore my messages then so be it. At the end of the day they are only sneakers and I'll get over it. This is not even about the money but the principle. That was a slimy thing to do. Just remember these words, Karma is very real and someday it will come full circle. Peace.
^^^^The poor sucker even got a receipt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You got pics of the kicks? If it's something from the factory then i dunno what to tell you, but if it'ssomething the seller did to em it's a different story.

Post some tagged pics and let NT judge it.

How hard will the tan version be to get (does that make sense grammatically)?

jhobson,
The "game" been dead. The sneaker culture is on its deathbed IMO.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

one of the pairs i had... had a silver streak on them, %@#% happens man
Half the time i dont even look at the shoes, i just make sure that whats supposed to be in the box, is in the box.
If your really in need of these & have DS dmp's size 12 hit me up!

@$*@$+ is getting salty about how they look coming out the box.

"OH, theres a lil glue stain on the side! I need my money back!"

"#++%! there's ALREADY a crease in these!"

Yall do know, that shoes are meant to be worn right? Noone will come up to and kneel down and examine your sneaker inch by inch. These are meant to get dirtyand beat the +!!* up.

copped 2 pairs. here in baltimore only 3 dtlr location had the shoes. the spot i went to had 14 pairs for sale. long story short, 2 of the 5 tickets i had gotcalled. copped a sz 10 (my size) and a sz 8.5. met a dude from kentucky who was "the biggest kanye fan" as he called himself.

he offered me $600 for them right then and there, which i knew was relatively "cheap" considering all the hype. but dude seemed genuine and ibelieved he really wanted them to wear, so me being the good guy i am, i did my good deed for the day and sold them to him for $600, or which he was veryappreciative. maybe i got played, idk.

so now i have the sz 8.5 left and i am tryna decide if i will trade someone for a sz 9 or 9.5 or just let them go altogether.

pics coming soon...

nerd.gif

i believed he really wanted them to wear, so me being the good guy i am, i did my good deed for the day and sold them to him for $600, or which he was very appreciative. maybe i got played
You didn't get played, you helped out someone who was in need, thats what its all about!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

copped 2 pairs. here in baltimore only 3 dtlr location had the shoes. the spot i went to had 14 pairs for sale. long story short, 2 of the 5 tickets i had got called. copped a sz 10 (my size) and a sz 8.5. met a dude from kentucky who was "the biggest kanye fan" as he called himself.

he offered me $600 for them right then and there, which i knew was relatively "cheap" considering all the hype. but dude seemed genuine and i believed he really wanted them to wear, so me being the good guy i am, i did my good deed for the day and sold them to him for $600, or which he was very appreciative. maybe i got played, idk.

so now i have the sz 8.5 left and i am tryna decide if i will trade someone for a sz 9 or 9.5 or just let them go altogether.

pics coming soon...

nerd.gif

Good karma will come your way out of that.
grin.gif

It was a factory issue. There is virtually no Y Print debossing on the strap on the right shoe. It looks smooth. The left shoe is fine. Clearly b-grades thatshould have never made it beyond quality control. I'm not going to post any pics. I'm moving on from this. And to answer your question sneakerpimpbefore you edited your post, this is probably why the Rivera's decided to sell these to me (a newbie) instead of a veteran NTer.

It was a factory issue. There is virtually no Y Print debossing on the strap on the right shoe. It looks smooth. The left shoe is fine. Clearly b-grades that should have never made it beyond quality control. I'm not going to post any pics. I'm moving on from this. And to answer your question sneakerpimp before you edited your post, this is probably why the Rivera's decided to sell these to me (a newbie) instead of a veteran NTer.

didnt know you been around for so long....my bad playa

Back
Top Bottom