Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

You got pics of the kicks? If it's something from the factory then i dunno what to tell you, but if it's something the seller did to em it's a different story.
Post some tagged pics and let NT judge it.

nerd.gif

any pics of campouts? im mad i couldnt get my pair... only 15 pairs relelased in sneaker villa smh...

To the dude who asked what shades IBN was wearing...they're RetroSuperFuture's. Two tone black and white's.

any pics of campouts? im mad i couldnt get my pair... only 15 pairs relelased in sneaker villa smh...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

copped 2 pairs. here in baltimore only 3 dtlr location had the shoes. the spot i went to had 14 pairs for sale. long story short, 2 of the 5 tickets i had got called. copped a sz 10 (my size) and a sz 8.5. met a dude from kentucky who was "the biggest kanye fan" as he called himself.

he offered me $600 for them right then and there, which i knew was relatively "cheap" considering all the hype. but dude seemed genuine and i believed he really wanted them to wear, so me being the good guy i am, i did my good deed for the day and sold them to him for $600, or which he was very appreciative. maybe i got played, idk.

so now i have the sz 8.5 left and i am tryna decide if i will trade someone for a sz 9 or 9.5 or just let them go altogether.

pics coming soon...

nerd.gif
Props fo that. Not everyone would have done what you did. Karma is a powerful thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This sneaker brought out the beast in people. I may sound salty, since i camped out for 3 days in another state, and came home empty handed so excuse me. But all i know is, people were more concerned about the resell value on these then the actual shoe. I sat in line, and listened to people talk about the resell value on these for 3 days. No one had any love for the sneaker just wanted to make a dollar. Which is fine, not to knock anyone's hustle. But my thing is, what about the people that truly wanted the sneaker for the right reason(like myself and others in line who had no chance because of the resellers). I mean these kids were more concerned about selling there spot in line for $500 then anything. It really was an eye opener. There was a lot more to it, but I am not going to blow up anyone's spot, or knock the hustle. But bottom line, the sneaker game has lost its luster. Cats are in it for the money mostly, not the love. Which makes me seriously want to retire all together. Because i foresee the resell game becoming the entire sneaker culture here soon, since Nike slaps a limited sticker on everything now. You can call me salty, you can call me a hater, or flame me for camping for 3 days and coming home empty handed its fine. But that is something i had to say.
^^^Co-sign!!! I was in line with my man and it was sad!!! Even for some of my peeps it was a money trip. I drove from CO to Vegas (10-12 hrs) andI wasn't leaving empty handed so I paid $300 for the 11 spot (13 avail) and got them but not my sz. Undftd was selling them for $330 so I paid $630 for myYeezy's. But also was able to get my sz in the Pacmans so my trip ended good! Still looking for my sz 8 or 8.5 for sz 10.5 though
nerd.gif
But yeah, the "REAL" cats real be the ones wearing theirs or least plan on wearing them. Sucks for all my peeps dat have to resort to resellerprices. "LOVE has been replaced by GREED".
Shout out to my Vegas sneakerheads! They showed us madd love and held us down. We'll be back! And shout out to Undftd LV. That's a very legit biz youguys hv going on!!!
One
smokin.gif

I guess I am getting good Karma as well, being that I made the same money as Charm City...
BTW, I am really feeling how the word karma is being thrown in this thread.

^^^^word, does anyone have a size 8 they can sell me for retail? I can hook them up for the next Yeezy launch at retail...
I am NikeTalk
The guy below, what are u talking about?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^word, does anyone have a size 8 they can sell me for retail? I can hook them up for the next Yeezy launch at retail...
I am NikeTalk
you shoulda offered that for the black/pink pair
frown.gif

Anyone know what time they released on NDC? I was busy preparing/watching Pacquiao-Hatton fight.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Ill still keep my eyes out and hopefully come across a size 12 .

Hey I've seen a couple size 12's but their asking 850. LOL. That's crazy

Picked up the black yeezy's Tried them on with force fields Still creased ftl so does the wet towel and iron trick help?

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Anyone know what time they released on NDC? I was busy preparing/watching Pacquiao-Hatton fight.

If I remember I think it was around 11ish PST. I got lucky and just clicked refresh and long and bhold saw it there. :tongue:

LOL I just noticed alot of peeps sign, saying yeezy's for sale. I thought alots of people bought em to rock? But I guess not! I can't hate on yourhustles ... Hopefully y'all sell em

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

If I remember I think it was around 11ish PST. I got lucky and just clicked refresh and long and bhold saw it there. :tongue:
2:20 something eastern

to those who who wont pay 850 and other crazy numbers there is a fool out there who will. so stop crying bc you did not get your pair at retail or got a pairat all its not the end of the world there just shoes

anyone thats got a black size 9-10 and is willing to sell at a decent price, I can guarantee a pair of tans in your size for less than 300. PM me

Originally Posted by SC415

LOL I just noticed alot of peeps sign, saying yeezy's for sale. I thought alots of people bought em to rock? But I guess not! I can't hate on your hustles ... Hopefully y'all sell em

For realz son! Getting sick of it. Hopefully my order from NDC comes through. I might have an extra pair that I bought accidentally that I don't need.

Back
Top Bottom