Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I just called hoh ny and a few other spots ,and they all aren't getting them!!!! Anybody have info on nyc spots?

I just called hoh ny and a few other spots ,and they all aren't getting them!!!! Anybody have info on nyc spots?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Niketown SF is a no....that's what they told me...

Called earlier and they did a full check for me and sadly they really are not recieving pairs they said if they do it would be luck
smh.gif

i know to all my sf sneakerheads thats a hard blow but its ok made a few more calls and shiekh on market is recieving pairs aswell as darkside , true , andHuf on haight st only stores i know have confirmed for the Bayarea numbers below just encase you weanna call youself

Shiekh on market - (415) 644-0920
True - (415) 6262-2600
Darkside -(415)837-1909
HUF -(415)614-9449

hope it helps for my fellow sf sneaker heads !

Called Niketown NY, tried to pre-order since I won't be in town on the 4th and I got denied. Really want they grey pair most of all, looks like I'mSOL. Anyway they said they'd be releasing either the 1st or 2nd week of April tho. Also called the only 2 tz's I know of in NY and and few quickstrikestores. Everyone is bein tight lipped saying either "We don't know" when I asked if they were gettin them, or they "Weren't sure of theRD." hope this helps a lil bit.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Called earlier and they did a full check for me and sadly they really are not recieving pairs they said if they do it would be luck
smh.gif

i know to all my sf sneakerheads thats a hard blow but its ok made a few more calls and shiekh on market is recieving pairs aswell as darkside , true , and Huf on haight st only stores i know have confirmed for the Bayarea numbers below just encase you weanna call youself

True - (415) 6262-2600
Darkside -(415)837-1909
HUF -(415)614-9449

Pretty bummed, Shiekh SF might get some, I'll call later

True, darkside, huf...haven't called.

Rick you're from the bay area aren't you?

This is as true as a QS as it gets.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

just out of curiousity....rick 2345, why would HOH get these?
well a friemd from NYC told me HOH was getting close to 15 pairs each not 100% sure but thats what i was told

Originally Posted by Rick2345

smh.gif

i know to all my sf sneakerheads thats a hard blow but its ok made a few more calls and shiekh on market is recieving pairs aswell as darkside , true , and Huf on haight st only stores i know have confirmed for the Bayarea numbers below just encase you weanna call youself

True - (415) 6262-2600
Darkside -(415)837-1909
HUF -(415)614-9449

Pretty bummed, Shiekh SF might get some, I'll call later

True, darkside, huf...haven't called.

Rick you're from the bay area aren't you?

This is as true as a QS as it gets.

yes i am from the Bay Area

and when i talked to shiekh they assured yeezys but did let me know that they wouldnt get a huge amount manager told me 20 tops if there lucky so im assumingafter you go past 10th in line at shiekh you wont be getting a pair

So I took out my Mcflys last night and noticed the glow in the dark material on one of the shoes looks as though it is yellowed a bit. I have only worn themonce lightly then wiped down and they weren't like this the last time I had them out (about four months ago). I post this because with the Yeezys entiresole made of glow in the dark material I wonder if they will yellow as well, I don't have any other shoes with glow in the dark material so any input iswelcome.
Anyways here is a pic of the shoe.
zzzz132.jpg

i wish there was a poll on colorways people wanted.
i think they did a good job on cw selections but it seems like alot of people would prefer others.
heres another ps i just did.

Damn man....I usually have gotten every Jordan QS release with little to no problems. But why do I feel sick to my stomach about this release?...Hoping someonepulls through.

IF ANY BODY CAN HELP ME WITH A SIZE 10 .....PLEASE PM ME..REAL TALK...IM ONLY INTERESTED IN THE TAN BROWN AND THE GREY ONES.

Rick2345 wrote:

smh.gif

True - (415) 6262-2600
Darkside -(415)837-1909
HUF -(415)614-9449

SO I HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO THE CITY TO GET THESE

I WONDER IF ANY SHIEKS OR SHOE PALACE ARE GETTING THEM IN SAN JOSE

WHY AINT NTSF GETTINT THESE

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i wish there was a poll on colorways people wanted.
i think they did a good job on cw selections but it seems like alot of people would prefer others.
heres another ps i just did.

red black and white colorways are too common and too plain in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom