Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

The Fire Reds are super nice.

My 2nd pair of Zens just got delivered - rrp on both
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

the hype really has yall caught up this time
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I share your sentiments ... got my hype-resistant shades on.
glasses.gif

-- waits for real heat.

Congrats though, to all who are happy with their purchase(s). Happy Friday, y'all!

i sold my pair on ebay for $20 shipped. i was kinda salty at 1st watching all the other pairs go for $550+, but it cool cause i never had any plans on wearingthem anyway. (i wear sz 10, btw). that's why i was pressed to get my size cause these just ain't my steez.

the jada pic is the 1st time i seen someone rocking them looking decent.
i def. couldn't see myself rocking these tho. these are the true definition of a hypebeast shoe. i feel like the ONLY reason ppl are going so hard forthese is cause they kanye's and they limited.

i admit, it's a nice shoe to look at, but wearing them is something else alltogether.
congrats to all that copped tho.

i must say the reason i wish i had another pair is to make more money. that is all!

i'm indifferent about them, the shoe isn't the ugliest that nike has ever released but it definitely doesn't warrant the "hype" aroundthem. the "hype" in these shoes is really what makes me dislike them even more.

On my way out the door to go pick up pair # 2 for retail !

And to think they would be available in louisville, ky., we never get anything !

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

And to think they would be available in louisville, ky., we never get anything !

Yo, grab me a sz 8 while you're out.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Yo, grab me a sz 8 while you're out.
wink.gif
get in line buddy, i sent him a pm 20 mins ago for a size 8
laugh.gif

he hasnt responded so im probably left out again
frown.gif

damn that red and grey colour way is murder would really love to get my hands on those, would make up for the zen greys

Might cop a pair today but the only 2 stores I kno that has them are firmly set @ 500, but if anyone knows anywhere n NYC that's going below 500 or willingto bufge please inform us.

Back
Top Bottom