Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Crumbs

thread has fallen off

check back in a week, ppl gonna be camping, paying $500 and better, ppl gon be crying saying this is a hypebeast release and how wack they are, and ppl gonnabe begging for a "hook up", stay tuned its gonna be worst than the first time, maybe some fights and robberies
laugh.gif

my pair finally came in...
now how do I tie these lol...I'm tryna keep the lacelock on but when I tie them the laces all dragging on the floor...all long and what not

naa I aint tryna ball en em...i'm sayin I tied them but they was mad long hanging
so I triple knotted em...

William Rivera,

2llfshw.gif

1rey2v.gif

Jawns came today. Fully insured and everything.

29qfxoi.jpg

Dudes talking about you being a scammer?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cant wait for May 2nd
wink.gif

^^^^Thanks dude
I am being pressured 2 raise prices for the next drop, but then I would not be a NikeTalker anymore. I would be what WIll from HoH called me last time i wasthere.... A "flipper"

every gif you just put up was exactly my reaction when I seen the tracking number said they were here for my pair

roll.gif

I remember that. If I can find some spots upstate, Ill let you know. We should straight takeover i95 south all the wayto i81 north
pimp.gif

Im just praying you can get your hands on a black 9.5

I am so HAPPY. I just recieved a PM from a NikeTalker from year of 2000 (my senior) and he needs a size 8 of the black/pink Yeezys
He is my size! Meaning that he has the older, DS heat I have been looking for.
If my entire operation goes 2 hell, I know I will at least be camping from them 99-01 retros...

^^^^please him suspend staff, unless he edits his post before Staff catches him
laugh.gif

Nothing personal, I am just policing the thread. I don't want any funny business going on here but mine
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

seems like not that many peeps interested in the tans.....im actually looking forward to those
eyes.gif

i am interested in them if i can't get the black/pinks. the ones i am most interested in though is the black/red, i want to hear some info about those.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'm sorry I am a NikeTalker before being a sneaker thug Maybe if I were 2 herb a few customers I would be able 2 afford your size 8 Air Yeezy Zens.
Then again, I am 2 ill 2 be doing business with a sneaker thug like you anyway...

I can't wait 2 trade this size 8 Black/pink 2...

LOL trolling 24/7
smh.gif

What is a sneaker thug? That one had me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom