Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by SC415

THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF NTOWN SAN FRANSISCO AS WE SPEAK !!!!!
mad.gif
These ***%@#*! are already up there
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Damn, good thing I'm # 2 in line! Can't wait till sat! Hope every1 gets their pair! Na I'm Jp. With yall. But, if there is people camping out that's just hype! Noo need to start camping out as of monday! I mean there's other things yall can b doing. Like eating, working or hey even better gettn that (())...lol

see you at shiekh in SF once again !

How bad was Shiekh last drop. I called but cuzzo was like we already go like 15 in line. And that was the friday morning

^ shiekh lied to you bro they dont allow people to stand inline until the store closes the day before release so they lied the owner wants no loitering and ifanyone is caught standing in line before release the police will be called so basicly ppl are only allowed to line up at 8 pm the eve before release the dudesat shiekh were lieng when people called to build hype

I'm telling you, you guys need to start hitting up those Nike Reps to see what time they're hitting NDC... unless you guys like waiting in line thatis.

^^^^^

Just called all three UNDFTD's (la brea, sm, and silverlake). They said that all three will have them, but no one was in line yet as of today (monday)

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Why are people PM'ing about this shoe asking if I can get them their size...? I don't even post in this thread...

NT is a gift and a curse.
Damn...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ JFM havent talked to you in awhile and good tactic might use it for this release unless shoe palace maybe comes threw

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

I'm telling you, you guys need to start hitting up those Nike Reps to see what time they're hitting NDC... unless you guys like waiting in line that is.

I see no one listens.......
laugh.gif

You go right ahead and do that, and IF you get a CHANCE to order them, SEE what happens to your order.

Originally Posted by SC415

THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF NTOWN SAN FRANSISCO AS WE SPEAK !!!!!
mad.gif
These ***%@#*! are already up there
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Damn, good thing I'm # 2 in line! Can't wait till sat! Hope every1 gets their pair! Na I'm Jp. With yall. But, if there is people camping out that's just hype! Noo need to start camping out as of monday! I mean there's other things yall can b doing. Like eating, working or hey even better gettn that (())...lol

see you at shiekh in SF once again !

How bad was Shiekh last drop. I called but cuzzo was like we already go like 15 in line. And that was the friday morning

^ shiekh lied to you bro they dont allow people to stand inline until the store closes the day before release so they lied the owner wants no loitering and if anyone is caught standing in line before release the police will be called so basicly ppl are only allowed to line up at 8 pm the eve before release the dudes at shiekh were lieng when people called to build hype
son of a $^&*%. I should go up there right now and spazz out on him. That is why i didn't go up there.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

I'm telling you, you guys need to start hitting up those Nike Reps to see what time they're hitting NDC... unless you guys like waiting in line that is.

I see no one listens.......
laugh.gif

You go right ahead and do that, and IF you get a CHANCE to order them, SEE what happens to your order.
how you know

Hey Jphonix where are you located?
I was plan on hitting niche to try and get a pair from there.....

ohhhh sweet price, probably the perfect time to get zens.....ppl gotta sell to get the next colorway....dead link???^^^^

now all the DTLR'S are holding a raffle...FTL

...and to the NC heads, Niche is doing a raffle as well - and they jocked C'mon DC's routine hard

^^^ yeah but word is you win the raffle it just gives you an opportunity to spend $500 on the kicks.
So....its really a lose lose situation.
Hey Jphonix get at me with your location maybe we could hook something up.

yeah i hear you, dont know what the spots are charging to purchase the shoes afterwards, but yeah if its more than retail (maybe 250)...its bogus...and if itis 500 then hell yeah thats a lose/lose...i wont be in any spot trying to win a raffle if they rapin like that...we not used to that over here in this part ofthe world

Sounds like everyone is still truly hurting & unhappy. Im happy for all the suckers that are helping me kick off this summer. This shoe is straight trash,and yet, im currently on the list... Can I called a hypocrite?

Back
Top Bottom