Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

ANybody know what it looks like in the bay area for these? I'm in Sacramento, but I wouldn't mind making a drive over to the bay if I have a chance atcopping these

Haha Dang......
Ay where that dude that said they wasnt coming out at?
Probably sleep...
roll.gif
Good job guys.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

LOL either way homie. Its all love.

I can rock an 11 in these all day.

I hope no one gets cancelled.

I felt like i was stealing from someone when I was ordering since it appeared that no one knew.
so you rock 11.5 in everything else?

Rico - I was going to try for a 12, but figured there were more 11s so I went that route.

Sometimes you have to think outside the box. 11.5-13 were the first sizes gone.

I have a pair of Red Supreme Hi dunks sz.10 in great condition if anyone wants to trade for the black pair of Yeezy's sz.10
Im in the Bay!

Is there ANY other site that could possibly be selling the shoes for no more than 400, Im in school down here in savannah and the closest spot to get themwould be in the atl

Originally Posted by Xboxer05

Is there ANY other site that could possibly be selling the shoes for no more than 400, Im in school down here in savannah and the closest spot to get them would be in the atl

I doubt it.

damn it.
i knew i shoulda stayed home, instead i went to see the wolverine movie.
o well
it was a pretty legit movie

Originally Posted by optimusp517

pinkpob

^you on crack haha.

Man let's hope my order goes through.

Haha!
i know im fishing tho! Im just trying get rid of things I dont want without having to drop loot for these. I don't want to up the ante just yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got mine, email, confirmation # all that.

Next day Air FTW. Hopefully no cancellation

2rpwx6r.jpg

and this is the screen cap i took...

slpnp2.jpg

2553tq1.gif

Goood stuff, like you said I hope no ones gets cancelled.......
laugh.gif
@thechat turning into silence when the shoes went up on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom