Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

This is probably the fastest growing thread in NT history
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ jphonix hats off to you for rocking yours

thanx, it was hard for me, but these joints are way too hot not to wear out. plus, i'm pretty sure i'll have a 2nd pair, one way or another.

i had unkle dunks deadstock for months, and never could bring myself to break 'em out, i finally had to cop a used pair just so i'd have some to wear,so i'm suprised i broke these yeezy's out, but F it...
pimp.gif

Sc 415 I think they got more then 11 for the zens they got 27 pair but I don't know how many they sold to the public honestly me working for Shiek I wouldnever camp at the sf Shiek I'd rather take my business elsewhere were managers know how to respect the fact that been are waiting in the rain is sh•• allthey have to do is go outside tell them we got this many pairs but every manager is different......at least nike town gives out wristbands I work In Solanomall

Wow Gtek that youtube was funny as hell. Well here are the only 2 out of 6 that came back with us (Will and I) to the house.
2wck280.jpg

24bntzc.jpg

2prfxcg.jpg

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Just copped em from the DTLR off Minnesota Ave in D.C. The smile on my face was priceless when my number was called lol

Thats whats up homie.

How many people were up there?
I would have to say about a good 50-60 people. A lot of people comin at the last minute though

YO! Thunder... come on, g. A 12? And sold already? Ain't even holla...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

DJZO... I see you

2yyd14y.jpg

jphonix... I might need to get at you... DF!!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Wow Gtek that youtube was funny as hell. Well here are the only 2 out of 6 that came back with us (Will and I) to the house.
2wck280.jpg

24bntzc.jpg

2prfxcg.jpg
man that hurts its my size i wish i had 1

the riviera hustle continues... i still remember when almost every other sentence from will was "i aint a reseller".... now they got a sz 13 and bothof em wear like a sz 7

im out.

i was referring to the zens everyone
i know the black/pinks are 700+ right now

there is a grey yeezy for 350 worn 1 time.

Back
Top Bottom