Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

how did you get passed #4!

lol bc I've came to the realization that the shoes are so nice that i probably wouldnt wear em or sell em. in that scenario, they'd only be used for Bragging rights. and I'd rather have 270 bucks in my pocket than bragging rights.

dem new pics surfacing from NT'er are so legit doe!! props!

Just did my calculations and if these drop to $2500, all i have to do is sell about 25 bomber jackets to pay for these :smokin

im curious though, how is the glow on these compared to Plats and Solars.

Super jealous, caught the tweet a minute after it was posted, still had sizes available when I opened up the page and still struck out. Would've actually worn them if I got a pair, but congrats to everyone that got 'em.

i think i've finally hit "acceptance". Congrats to the NT'ers that got em!
happy.gif
was at #5 with Yeezy's in general. Then this release happened, & put me back to #1. Sitting at 4 right now, lol.

Damn it seems as though many just want these to resell. Selling these never really crossed my mind. I wanted them because I like the design of the shoe and would wear them on certain occasions. Yeah the money I would make is good, but I wanna keep them!

Damn it seems as though many just want these to resell. Selling these never really crossed my mind. I wanted them because I like the design of the shoe and would wear them on certain occasions. Yeah the money I would make is good, but I wanna keep them!
Back when I thought yeezy's were GR I was obsessed with them
roll.gif
 Such a bummer that the resale market has come to this point, especially when I'm ready to spend 10 times MSRP on a shoe I thought I could get for a couple hundred 2 years ago.

No...you can't tax someone on $50k, especially when you don't know their profits or expenses.

We have CPA's in here now?
I'm just saying you cannot be taxed on friends/family (gift) payments or anything other than PROFIT.
Just passed all four parts of the CPA exam, so yes, there is a CPA in here.  lol.

That being said, you absolutely can be taxed on that $50k.  Just depends on whether it's a capital gains tax or regular income tax.

Cash gifts are excluded from tax up to $14,000 per person, but is taxable to the gifter after that.  The giftee is never taxed.

Just waiting til rep sites fix the suede on the toe box since that seems to be the only distinction im seeing... I dunno how people will sell their stuff if that happens. not nearly as easy to tell as the scales fiasco with solar and plats

rep sites already started fixing the suede on them. the new super fakes are very hard to spot. they even fixed the ankle padding on them.

And it begins.......pairs arrived to people and pictures are surfacing now in this post. I'm OUT of here for a little while! Salt level toooo highhhhhhhh.

Here's what my wife told me when I told her what these are worth. "Well ask yourself, is it easier to make the money back or to get the shoes again?"

She closed me on keeping them forever.

I still havnt seen any pics of the inside tag with the production dates nor what the reciept looks like? Is it a piece if paper or is it something else cause I've been seeing like nike booklets with these and all and I'm confused what these kicks r comming with. Someone please help with some legit pictures and info

wow man, dope pic with the tiffs.  Best sneaker weekend ever?

I missed on the RO, wouldn't bother me if so many weren't selling.

*** this was supposed to be attached to the dude who posted the pic with tiffs, sorry***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom