Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i would say the best time to jump on sneakers is right now when they first come out. i got my solars first week for 1250 and blinks for 400$ 

you mean like how the Yeezy 1 was selling for $300-450 after release?
indifferent.gif
well the best time to buy sneakers is not right after a release.. or YEARS later when all the pairs dry up..  about 2-3 months after a release.. when all the hype is over and people are looking for other pairs and people want to sell there pairs.. 

you also get people who intended on keeping them, wore em once and decided they would rather get some quick cash.  

does anyone if prices are different in the FC shop compared to the website???
From my personal experience, the prices online & in the store have been pretty much the same. You'll just have to worry about regular online fees like shipping.

IF THEY DID OVER $20K IN GROSS SALES AND 200 TRANSACTIONS. PAYPAL IS FILING THAT 1099K ASAP.

OF COURSE YOU CAN CLAIM EXPENSES OUT OF THAT $50K BUT BEST BELIEVE THE GOV IS GOING TO KNOW YOU DID $50K IN GROSS SALES SINCE PAYPAL HAS TO REPORT IT AND YOU WILL PAY TAXES ON THAT AMOUNT UNLESS YOU CLAIM DEDUCTIONS ON IT.

Yea buddy, most people don't know about this because it fairly new. PayPal treats like a business and in some cases if you make a lot of money too fast and quick and you don't have a tax id #, they will suspend your account. My friend found out the hard way with paypal and uncle sam. Fines, penalties and everything. Do those taxes or you'll be crying the blues.

well the best time to buy sneakers is not right after a release.. or YEARS later when all the pairs dry up..  about 2-3 months after a release.. when all the hype is over and people are looking for other pairs and people want to sell there pairs..

you also get people who intended on keeping them, wore em once and decided they would rather get some quick cash.
exactly

Welp, there you have it. Thank you.

You are on a power trip that I simply cannot understand. I applaud you specifically for getting a pair. You comment every 5 seconds in here whether it pertains to you or not and the second I write that this thread would've been locked (locked several times might I add) you get all defensive.

You fail to realize that your presence was overlooked by me in the past 5 Yeezy threads that have been locked. In fact it was non existent. I don't know what point you're trying to prove here but take a step off your high horse and open your eyes. The thread isn't locked because you have a pair. You are in this thread because you have a pair. Prove me wrong though. You just can't let a comment go without a reply can you?

IT WAS JUST AN OBSERVATION. MOVE ON. (Quoted before your edit).
Unnecessary

my dude who works for Nike said to "keep my mind open to what Nike ID can do"...

can't tell if he is trolling the crap out of me, which is VERY unlike him
glasses.gif
A friend told me that Nike actually do an opinion poll and ask some costumers if the yeezy 2 is an interesting product for them, I will ask him a screenshot of the convo

Do you think Nike will still continue w/ the Yeezy model even after Kanye left already? Opinions?

Nope. I think there was so much pride involved with how he left thats the end of the nike yeezy line. Maybe years and years down the line they will retro but i think no time soon.

Size 10 & 11 on FC for 6k ROFL.

Just because the site might lose stock doesn't mean someone paid that price for them.

I think they put them online at that price just to see what would happen. Someone even said a few pages ago that he SAW the 3k price tag.

Nope. I think there was so much pride involved with how he left thats the end of the nike yeezy line. Maybe years and years down the line they will retro but i think no time soon.
I agree. There was def. a pride issue going on between Nike & Kanye

the proved us with this release that they can do whatever they want whenever they want
I honestly think Nike dropped it randomly as a middle finger to Kanye. 

I agree. There was def. a pride issue going on between Nike & Kanye
I honestly think Nike dropped it randomly as a middle finger to Kanye. 

I think the same thing i bet he was 100% in the dark just like the majority of us. With the way he ranted and raved i can only imagine nike's big wigs just like who the hell does he think he is. The yeezy was such a small stake in what is nike brand it didnt matter and i believe there is way to much ego in the air for things to change for a long time coming.

I'm looking at a size 9.5, the guy has order confirm and receipt from Nike....i'm wondering on the prodcution dates, it's a size 9.5 - 6/25 - 9/28   anyone have a size 9.5 to confirm or any other input....sorry I know i have a low post count

I'm looking at a size 9.5, the guy has order confirm and receipt from Nike....i'm wondering on the prodcution dates, it's a size 9.5 - 6/25 - 9/28   anyone have a size 9.5 to confirm or any other input....sorry I know i have a low post count
Those dates sound right. I've seen June-August and June-October. You need many pics for a LC, though.

How much? I'm in market for 9.5 also

Back
Top Bottom