Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by elawton

I am the luckiest person alive!!. I was randomly checking the web site at night and then BAMMM AIR YEEZYS. I practically %++# in my pants on the spot. But luckily that didnt really happen but was able to cop 2 different sizes, (but on same billing adress, anyone know if Nike really cares if 1 person ordered 2 different sizes on the same billing adresss, I mean I got 2 confirmations.....will nike ship both? Heres 1 of em,
23h66pl.jpg

btw I ordered my 2 pairs, 12 and 11 at 12:38 and 12:41
o great ill be sure to cop your 12 or 11s

you sir just lost both pairs of yeezys

enjoy the cancellation email

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I am the luckiest person alive!!. I was randomly checking the web site at night and then BAMMM AIR YEEZYS. I practically %++# in my pants on the spot. But luckily that didnt really happen but was able to cop 2 different sizes, (but on same billing adress, anyone know if Nike really cares if 1 person ordered 2 different sizes on the same billing adresss, I mean I got 2 confirmations.....will nike ship both? Heres 1 of em,
23h66pl.jpg

laugh.gif

Yo Vandal since ur the man with all the info......how much u charging for info on when all the cancelled orders go up online LOL ? my little brother wants apair and missed out 2nite

23h66pl.jpg

laugh.gif

Vandal we'll see. Lemme get that 11 cause I gotta keep and rock at least one. PM me

A POWERS GOT NOTING ON YA BOY

HOLLA

IM GOING TO JERK IN MY YEEZYS
pimp.gif

AND HOW MANY INCHES ARE THE SHOE LACES

GOTTA GET ME SOME GLOW IN THE DARK LACES

to MATCH THE HYPE

BEAAAA$$$$T

U are gassed because you know someone who works for nike. You also know how much e-fame this could possibly bring you here on good ol' NT. You are sureto be a somebody soon. I'm happy for you.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

HOLLA

pimp.gif

to MATCH THE HYPE

BEAAAA$$$$T

U are gassed because you know someone who works for nike. You also know how much e-fame this could possibly bring you here on good ol' NT. You are sure to be a somebody soon. I'm happy for you.
sick.gif

Son, hop off his set...

Like it was already said.

Nike's recording stated that they would release tonight.

Dude charged for info that was available by simply calling Nike.

Originally Posted by 731balla

HOLLA

pimp.gif

to MATCH THE HYPE

BEAAAA$$$$T

U are gassed because you know someone who works for nike. You also know how much e-fame this could possibly bring you here on good ol' NT. You are sure to be a somebody soon. I'm happy for you.
sick.gif

Son, hop off his set...

Did that really fly by your head?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

HOLLA

pimp.gif

to MATCH THE HYPE

BEAAAA$$$$T

sick.gif

Son, hop off his set...

Did that really fly by your head?
LMFAO.

Its late...

sorry, feel dumb now lol.
embarassed.gif

HOLLA

pimp.gif

to MATCH THE HYPE

BEAAAA$$$$T

sick.gif

Son, hop off his set...

Yes, you're right, Nike's recording did say they would release late at night monday or early tuesday morning, but that doesn'tnecessarily help. The window between "late monday night" and "tuesday morning" leaves too much room for error, and when it comes to Yeezydrops on NDC, you essentially have to be flawless and be aware of the EXACT drop time (which is the info that he released) because these sell out in a matterof minutes.

Congrats to everyone that copped tonight.
pimp.gif

IMO, this is what makes the game fun... Coppin that heat for retail.
pimp.gif

If you missed out it's all good... There's always that next pair.

Mad heads in the morning gonna be sourfaced to see that they dropped on NDC. Dudes was hoping and praying for a Wednesday release

Originally Posted by modernart

Yes, you're right, Nike's recording did say they would release late at night monday or early tuesday morning, but that doesn't necessarily help. The window between "late monday night" and "tuesday morning" leaves too much room for error, and when it comes to Yeezy drops on NDC, you essentially have to be flawless and be aware of the EXACT drop time (which is the info that he released) because these sell out in a matter of minutes.
It was posted on the DMV thread on ISS that they would drop before 11 tonight. I was refreshing since 9PM. The info was recieved from rep andconfirmed by recording.

LOL you can TRY and justify paying all you want...
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom