Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

L.A. PEOPLE
Millennium Shoes in Inglewood is getting them, only one person is there sooooo....
And that one guy is waiting for some clown with $500 to show up.
laugh.gif

You know aint no body gonna show up to a store in a location with the word wood after it.

nothing bad is gonna happen there
ive camped there already and nothing has happened
that part of Inglewood is bad, but not the worst part of Inglewood
yeah I imagine it wouldnt be that bad if your known or live there.
It some places like that in SC. But for out of towners it probably can get very uncomfortable.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Peep it. Release for Tan's will be nuts!

Peep me 51 seconds in and again at 2:19
wink.gif

Haha, that's awesome. Coincidentally, I just read an article in a magazine (can't remember name of publication) that features thatgentleman that won the raffle; the guy that couldn't accept the prize since he owns a shop. I was just about to go check out his joint this weekend.

So who wants to agree that if Kanye wasn't so popular in the game that these wouldn't be worth #%#!?
Edit: Along with the limited price tag of course

Originally Posted by sosmoove

So who wants to agree that if Kanye wasn't so popular in the game that these wouldn't be worth #%#!?
Edit: Along with the limited price tag of course
CORRECTION: He wouldn't have got his own signature shoe if he wasn't so popular in the game. These could've been called theWeezy's. Nike doesn't do business with regular Joes.

I would def still be all over these even if kanye name was not on em.
Just because of the colorways.
Also can we please get pass this stage now....we on the way to the 3rd colorway and cats still hating.
if you like them cop. If not well....do you.

I got my size 9 black and pink jumpoffs in the mail from www.rmkstore.com today.

I am now a believer.

If you ain't gonna rock 'em with the right attire don't bother wearing them as your doing the shoes a total injustice. this shoe was made forfitted jeans or skinny's whatever your vice may be.

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

L.A. PEOPLE
Millennium Shoes in Inglewood is getting them, only one person is there sooooo....
And that one guy is waiting for some clown with $500 to show up.
laugh.gif

You know aint no body gonna show up to a store in a location with the word wood after it.
***grabs the skeemask and waits in the bushes***

J/p
laugh.gif

maaaaaaaan Inglewood ain't that bad, just don't go by yourself

Most stores aren't letting people camp out till friday...smh..

That's good though.

I would def still be all over these even if kanye name was not on em.
Just because of the colorways.
Also can we please get pass this stage now....we on the way to the 3rd colorway and cats still hating.
if you like them cop. If not well....do you.

I never said I hated the shoe nor the artist that is pushing this shoe for cats to sleep on the street like a homeless man for days. I own the first twocw's myself. I just wanted to see if anyone would admit it without denial.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

GTEK u said 12 pairs on ndc i sure hope its more than that

cmon man.. of course its more than 12 pairs..its nike.com not some mom n pop %%%$*#*# #*# store

LOL that was a joke. I dont know how many gonna be on there.
I just know all 3 Billion people that are going to try to cop wont leave happy.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom