Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

i thought the black yeezy's went up on ndc @ 2 am on the release date?

im ALMOST positive cause i missed them by 2 minutes
Dude is lying. trying to throw you off.
laugh.gif

you=sucker.

2 am where? What time zone? I have hearing about 2:20am est is when they dropped. What the heck kind of time is that anyway. I guess you just have tosit there refreshing for a few hours.

On a side note, that spanish @*@ is super annoying. Not defending dudes foul mouth but you really ought to do that in your own time and space. I'm noteven the type to get upset when people speak spanish or don't know much english but its not like you dudes is immigrants, you all know how to speak andtype in proper english, you are just choosing to exclude everyone else from your convo. It's somewhat offensive. Thats what PMs are for anyway.

my fault im not tryin to get the thread locked...if it does get locked im sorry cause release is soon and thats selfish to get it locked....but come on...itsignorant for me to want not to be excluded from the convo?? and there are forums all over that are dedicated to diff languages so dont give me that bull aboutsum 1 not knowing english...this is a english speaking forum...u dont like it kick rocks

Originally Posted by clezzie

my fault im not tryin to get the thread locked...if it does get locked im sorry cause release is soon and thats selfish to get it locked....but come on...its ignorant for me to want not to be excluded from the convo?? and there are forums all over that are dedicated to diff languages so dont give me that bull about sum 1 not knowing english...this is a english speaking forum...u dont like it kick rocks

That's not why your ignorant...guess you just don't get it.

my fault im not tryin to get the thread locked...if it does get locked im sorry cause release is soon and thats selfish to get it locked....but come on...its ignorant for me to want not to be excluded from the convo?? and there are forums all over that are dedicated to diff languages so dont give me that bull about sum 1 not knowing english...this is a english speaking forum...u dont like it kick rocks

A little too late with the explanation. I understand you getting heated over the spanish talk issue, but no need to throw out words that are not proper in anyconversation. Good Luck.I heard ISS is good
roll.gif

2i0eu10.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

2i0eu10.gif

Mike was no Joke back in the day
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

66e161117aa296165219a6f28fc823b2fe4b7c86.jpg

FAB CRUSHING IT!!! AND BTW YA SOUND STUPID SAYING !*%+#@ CANT SPEAK SPANISH IN HERE SMH.... IF THATS THE CASE MEXICO "SHOULDN'T" HAVE GOT LIKE300 PAIRS OF YEEYZS IN "ONE" STORE!! SO UR TELLING ME THOSES MEXICANS THAT GOT THE YEEZYS CANT ADD WUT THEY WANA ADD IN THIS TOPIC.... +$#@OUTTAHERE!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

laugh.gif

you=sucker.
That made me laugh.
laugh.gif

But no.

11:20 PM - PST
... which is about 2:20 AM - EST.

I could've sworn it was the Thursday before, though.

Not lying; just slightly misinformed.

the blacks?....it was friday may 1st.....at that time

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

66e161117aa296165219a6f28fc823b2fe4b7c86.jpg

FAB CRUSHING IT!!! AND BTW YA SOUND STUPID SAYING #$#%$+ CANT SPEAK SPANISH IN HERE SMH.... IF THATS THE CASE MEXICO SHOULD HAVE GOT LIKE 300 PAIRS OF YEEYZS IN "ONE" STORE!! SO UR TELLING ME THOSES MEXICANS THAT GOT THE YEEZYS CANT ADD WUT THEY WANA ADD IN THIS TOPIC.... %%@+ OUTTAHERE!!
roll.gif

You might as well said it in spanish cause that made absolutely no sense.

Originally Posted by hellakix

Yo SC415 im finna be there at NTSF 2morrro nite. Who u rollin wit? I'm from San Mateo.

coo, Im probably going to be by myself. do you know if darkside is a wrap?

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

laugh.gif

you=sucker.

2 am where? What time zone? I have hearing about 2:20am est is when they dropped. What the heck kind of time is that anyway. I guess you just have to sit there refreshing for a few hours.
Dang guy do you want me to hold your hand and try to cop you a pair off of NDC myself?
laugh.gif

Just log in and refresh. Nobody knows the time or anything like that.
But with this comes with a price.
When those things go up and you are not able to get a pair.
The feeling you get is enough to jump off a building.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

GTEK on a rampage, everyone is losing their mind right now....I'm pissed, connect playing valuable customers...time to boycott

only thing i heard about Darkside is there's a line of people already camping out..Darkside is selling 'em for 300$ i believe...i still havent foundout yet about Shiekh on Market.

Back
Top Bottom