Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by spacej23

Kick rocks?

666.gif

LMFAOO........ this is classic, NT at its best

Originally Posted by clezzie

my fault im not tryin to get the thread locked...if it does get locked im sorry cause release is soon and thats selfish to get it locked....but come on...its ignorant for me to want not to be excluded from the convo?? and there are forums all over that are dedicated to diff languages so dont give me that bull about sum 1 not knowing english...this is a english speaking forum...u dont like it kick rocks

Please kid, you sound like Don Imus.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by clezzie

my fault im not tryin to get the thread locked...if it does get locked im sorry cause release is soon and thats selfish to get it locked....but come on...its ignorant for me to want not to be excluded from the convo?? and there are forums all over that are dedicated to diff languages so dont give me that bull about sum 1 not knowing english...this is a english speaking forum...u dont like it kick rocks

2i0eu10.gif

lol good one cant wait to pick him in round 4

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

66e161117aa296165219a6f28fc823b2fe4b7c86.jpg

FAB CRUSHING IT!!! AND BTW YA SOUND STUPID SAYING #$#%$+ CANT SPEAK SPANISH IN HERE SMH.... IF THATS THE CASE MEXICO SHOULD HAVE GOT LIKE 300 PAIRS OF YEEYZS IN "ONE" STORE!! SO UR TELLING ME THOSES MEXICANS THAT GOT THE YEEZYS CANT ADD WUT THEY WANA ADD IN THIS TOPIC.... %%@+ OUTTAHERE!!
roll.gif

You might as well said it in spanish cause that made absolutely no sense.

MY BAD FAM I MEANT "SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN"

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by GTEK

Some Pics I found on the net.......
Thanks for the jean pic.
pimp.gif

I'm going to have to pass.

HIS JEANS R TIGHT THATS Y LMAOOOO... HE HAS A CHAPSTICK A METROCARD AND 2 QUARTERS IN IS POCKET LMAOO
hahaha at knowing what he has in his pockets
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A side pic probably would have been better. Not to mention the pic is blurry and the jeans are suffocating his children.

For those who ordered the blk/pink ones off of NDC where the zens on that same page(out of stock) while yall were ordering them

Yes one day. I predict this thread will jump 30 pages on Saturday ahahha
laugh.gif

GL to everyone getting their pairs.

Fab looks whack. He should let Kanye dress him lol. He has to drop down some sizes like SOULJA BOY lmao. Dont no whats worse, his latest album or his fit lol.Only good song this dude made was BREATHE.

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

i thought the black yeezy's went up on ndc @ 2 am on the release date?

im ALMOST positive cause i missed them by 2 minutes
Dude is lying. trying to throw you off.
laugh.gif

you=sucker.

2 am where? What time zone? I have hearing about 2:20am est is when they dropped. What the heck kind of time is that anyway. I guess you just have to sit there refreshing for a few hours.
Dang guy do you want me to hold your hand and try to cop you a pair off of NDC myself?
laugh.gif

Just log in and refresh. Nobody knows the time or anything like that.
But with this comes with a price.
When those things go up and you are not able to get a pair.
The feeling you get is enough to jump off a building.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

LOL. I was just asking a time bro. Is that not a reasonable request? I understand now that no one knows a time. That was a sufficient answer. Thankyou. And I know what it's like ordering online, I have had the feeling many times. I did manage to get 5 pairs of Jordan IV thunders tho
glasses.gif

LOL. I was just asking a time bro. Is that not a reasonable request? I understand now that no one knows a time. That was a sufficient answer. Thank you. And I know what it's like ordering online, I have had the feeling many times. I did manage to get 5 pairs of Jordan IV thunders tho
glasses.gif
Nobody wanted those
laugh.gif

J/K

Back
Top Bottom