Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

so here's my yeezy pix from my bday where i undeadstocked my zens (although you can't tell, the sole savers kept 'em pristine)... wore a custommade nike air t-shirt with 'em... heather grey, nike swoosh logo in off white on the front, "A I R" logo in orange underneath. then on the back igot "AIR PROTO" and my favorite player of all time's number 23 underneath... goes hard with 'em i think:

n652661466_2406336_6405834.jpg
n652661466_2406337_1919946.jpg

n652661466_2406338_4169409.jpg
n652661466_2406339_321828.jpg

4578_95264866466_652661466_2406340_4735669_n.jpg
4578_95264871466_652661466_2406341_3655685_n.jpg

and here's one more with the black and pinks, trying to capture the pink in that plaid ben sherman shirt, it goes so perfect with them:
n652661466_2406335_7442384.jpg

pimp.gif

^ Nice fits. Looks like you got rid of that DC wristband.
laugh.gif
Definitely a good move. Cool Nike ID shirt.

Wore my Zens today . . .

2i12y5e.jpg

Proto J! You a fool for that post!. ^^^^^
Do you though.
Air Proto 23..
laugh.gif
boy you be wildin.
Then you gone take a pic with extention cords all on the shoes and stuff.
roll.gif
Thats alright though do what you do.

And look at my boy Spacejam rocking the Yeezys on SC Soil.
happy.gif
Thats whatsup!

Yessir! Walked into a gas station, and this guy complimented them. He didn't evenknow what they were, but he said, "Those came with a pretty price tag, right?"
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

The weird thing was he was wearing fake Jordan fusions. Oh well, still a nice dude.

i just like the glow swoosh on the nets....other then that, yes it's still a pass unless i get them for retail again...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i just like the glow swoosh on the nets....other then that, yes it's still a pass unless i get them for retail again...
How'd you do it before?

I have 3 posts before I contribute something to the community.
nerd.gif

Been tryin to get my hands on any one of the 3 CW's , and no dice for me. I can't drop 6 bills on these. and my city doesn't get anything. ohwell......

Originally Posted by Manglor

Yeah all those "easy cop - easy pass - cheapest of the three - 110 retail - GR release for the tans" posts are officially deaded.

Like i said weeks ago, once some rappers are seen with these it's over. That and the fact it's summer and these are tan... if you aren't in line right now good luck.

I see a well respected NTer offering these for 6 bills, that is a deal compared to what you'll pay on eBay if you want these this month. Plus the fact you won't need to worry about fakes or getting ripped off.

Hype kills.

Well said on all fronts sir! Thanks to 'Brooklyn Style Baby' I got mine on lock! Can't wait for these joints! With having 2 out of 3, I'm OKwith not having the Black/Pinks. And that was the one I thought I wanted the most. I'm rocking Kakhi's only with these Joints...this is the UltimateSummer shoe!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by erick10

Fab looks whack. He should let Kanye dress him lol. He has to drop down some sizes like SOULJA BOY lmao. Dont no whats worse, his latest album or his fit lol. Only good song this dude made was BREATHE.

Smack yourself!!!

THANK YOU i didnt wana be mean.... just him sayin kanye should dress him certifies hes a kanye stan.... and idk y he put fab and soulja boy in the samesentence.... BTW thats at biggest a XL shirt fab is just tall and SKINNY (EXTREMELY) SKINNY!!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The hype for these is ridiculous... fools been lined up since Sunday at HOH Chi.

That's approximately 144 hours of life wasted

Originally Posted by GTEK

sosmoove wrote:

solezprogression wrote:

The hype for these is ridiculous... fools been lined up since Sunday at HOH Chi.

That's approximately 144 hours of life wasted
Not if you reselling.
eyes.gif

True true I guess to some the quick dollar is worth it. Off topic but Kobe is killin it....

Originally Posted by KingJames23

This is probably old but I'll share it anyway
25srcr4.jpg

All mods should be banned for selling fakes.
happy.gif

They got Dallas Mavericks Colorways
laugh.gif

any one in the chi in need hit me up i now the lo lo spot stright sale no raffle /aucttoin in out no lines

wish i could get a pair sz 11 for retail but i guess ill have to cop them online because i will NEVER let nike make me look like a poor bum waiting outside nostore in any weather for some shoes. smh at them fools

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Fab looks whack. He should let Kanye dress him lol. He has to drop down some sizes like SOULJA BOY lmao. Dont no whats worse, his latest album or his fit lol. Only good song this dude made was BREATHE.

Smack yourself!!!

THANK YOU i didnt wana be mean.... just him sayin kanye should dress him certifies hes a kanye stan.... and idk y he put fab and soulja boy in the same sentence.... BTW thats at biggest a XL shirt fab is just tall and SKINNY (EXTREMELY) SKINNY!!

OMG NTers. All im saying is Fab should have gotten his fit more fitted than loose. Kanye is one of the rappers who left the baggy clothing for more fitted andimo looks way better. If Fab is mad skinny, get a nice slim fitted shirt imo. Get of my thingy already. I posted my opinion. Plus he is wack.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Smack yourself!!!

THANK YOU i didnt wana be mean.... just him sayin kanye should dress him certifies hes a kanye stan.... and idk y he put fab and soulja boy in the same sentence.... BTW thats at biggest a XL shirt fab is just tall and SKINNY (EXTREMELY) SKINNY!!

OMG NTers. All im saying is Fab should have gotten his fit more fitted than loose. Kanye is one of the rappers who left the baggy clothing for more fitted and imo looks way better. If Fab is mad skinny, get a nice slim fitted shirt imo. Get of my thingy already. I posted my opinion. Plus he is wack.
please log out..... if fab is wack then im fab bloggin on nt protecting myself... have u ever copped a fab mixtape??? ur music opinion holds noweight!! btw so this post holds sneaker convo look at fab in cavi shirt and shorts ur saying is too big in the yeeyzs...
5c3167137fa2901e564a4549070c59925faed53b.pjpg

now if fab is dressin baggy to u then that means u rock TIGHT +## SHHH-MEDIUM SZ SHIRTS & SKINNY JEANS!!! NOW GO TO SLEEP

Back
Top Bottom