Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by erick10

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

Fab looks whack. He should let Kanye dress him lol. He has to drop down some sizes like SOULJA BOY lmao. Dont no whats worse, his latest album or his fit lol. Only good song this dude made was BREATHE.

DAMN..... if you consider fab wack then that means you probably consider soulja boy and v.i.c real hip hop huh???
indifferent.gif

Nah bro, I never said I consider SB and V.I.C. hip-hop. I said he should go down in shirt suize like SB is doing. HE AINT WEARING 3XL white tees no more. Hip-Hop is Dead Nas, 2PAC, BIG L, RAKIM, RAEKWON IS HIP HOP
FIXED
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Please, people.

Let's not do this.

Agreed. This can turn into a rap thread real quick. Ironic though that this shoe is made by a rapper.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Please, people.

Let's not do this.

Agreed. This can turn into a rap thread real quick. Ironic though that this shoe is made by a rapper. Kanye is still a rapper??? LMAO.

Yeah...He just pushing the bar on what a rapper can do.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Please, people.

Let's not do this.

Agreed. This can turn into a rap thread real quick. Ironic though that this shoe is made by a rapper. Kanye is still a rapper??? LMAO.
Please, guy.

Let's not do that, either.

i know right. smh @ that fool

Man ... these Net/Net are officially a wrap!!! Everything in LA had lines since Tuesday or raffle ........ off to feebay for us 9-5'ers

Originally Posted by IronGreen22

Man ... these Net/Net are officially a wrap!!! Everything in LA had lines since Tuesday or raffle ........ off to feebay for us 9-5'ers

What time is the raffle at NTLA?

Originally Posted by IronGreen22

Not really. Do some research
wink.gif

Yeah all those "easy cop - easy pass - cheapest of the three - 110 retail - GR release for the tans" posts are officially deaded.

Like i said weeks ago, once some rappers are seen with these it's over. That and the fact it's summer and these are tan... if you aren't in lineright now good luck.

I see a well respected NTer offering these for 6 bills, that is a deal compared to what you'll pay on eBay if you want these this month. Plus the fact youwon't need to worry about fakes or getting ripped off.

Hype kills.

Fab looks whack. He should let Kanye dress him lol. He has to drop down some sizes like SOULJA BOY lmao. Dont no whats worse, his latest album or his fit lol. Only good song this dude made was BREATHE.

Smack yourself!!!

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

IMO $600 is WAY too much.

Around my way, auctions will end much lower than that.
Then I'd suggest you win some of those auctions. Because you could get $600 all day on the FeeBay.

600 is a good price for these IMO...but these could possible be the hardest pair to get out of the 3. Especially since everyone knows what stores are gettingthem such and such

Cleveland Heads....
next_email_6409.jpg

hurry up and start that line haha

odd because thye didnt get either of the other colors..

EDIT: Auction....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom