Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by agold1002

if they went on sale they would shot up in teh colorways....

havent dropped yet

I copped the display model.
and I already received them +*#%%+#!

creasing as we speak..

NDC did go onsale lastnight.... i just got off the phone with a rep at nike - only 4 were sold on there website but will be droppingmore either tonite or laterthis week... i hope that ho3 didnt lie to me!

this is the same company that has their reps continually insist that all 3 colorways WOULDN"T be on NDC to even begin with.

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

NDC did go onsale lastnight.... i just got off the phone with a rep at nike - only 4 were sold on there website but will be droppingmore either tonite or later this week... i hope that ho3 didnt lie to me!
Don't you already have a pair?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I have not seen any1 pull off these shoes, and make em look good..

I agree. Dude a few pages back who looks like he's an emotional moment just overkilled his whole 'fit. Give it til tomorrow though....or until I postmy pics haha!!!

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

NDC did go onsale lastnight.... i just got off the phone with a rep at nike - only 4 were sold on there website but will be droppingmore either tonite or later this week... i hope that ho3 didnt lie to me!
Don't you already have a pair?
laugh.gif

YES SIR... GOT MINE TODAY AT 10AM
wink.gif

The reps are either misinformed or lying to us. Probably the latter.

I was refreshing like crazy and I saw all the changes.

The non-Flash website took the Blacks on and off about 3 times (with no sizes available-- probably just the template for Net input).

They just took the Blacks off the non-Flash website again. They're getting ready to make changes today.

Don't believe the reps!

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

The non-Flash website took the Blacks on and off about 3 times (with no sizes available-- probably just the template for Net input).

They just took the Blacks off the non-Flash website again. They're getting ready to make changes today.

Don't believe the reps!

I HOPE URE RIGHT.... I NEED A 2ND PAIR FOR THE CLOSET
glasses.gif

Don't believe the reps!

can you please post or PM me the link to the non-flash site?

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Don't believe the reps!

can you please post or PM me the link to the non-flash site?
Want me to make you a grilled-cheese sandwich and iron your clothes, too?

yeah, probably like 600-675 for the first couple of days. you wont see it being pushed to 850-900 like the other two when they FIRST hit ebay.

If anyone can, post your order confirmation from nike.com if its true they released them this morning!

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

just spoke with a nike rep and he said it was done dadaaaa... damn nike.

we need to seriously file a complaint against em

these are the same reps who said they wouldnt hit NDC to begin with.

dontbelievethehype.

or believe the hype and give me a .002 % of coppin when they drop!

Back
Top Bottom