Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by freshair

Just a FYI when i look up Yeezys in the Nike system.. there is color code 131 which is neither of the ones we've ween release. I dont know what the deal is. (131 is green/white )

the shoes style for the nets is: 366164-111....but when you put it on NDC the first 2 pop out so just keep refreshing and f5 ure cpu...good luck fellas

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Originally Posted by freshair

Just a FYI when i look up Yeezys in the Nike system.. there is color code 131 which is neither of the ones we've ween release. I dont know what the deal is. (131 is green/white )

the shoes style for the nets is: 366164-111....but when you put it on NDC the first 2 pop out so just keep refreshing and f5 ure cpu...good luck fellas
ok u dont get what im tring to say... Im not talking about the nets... Im saying if you look up the air yeezy in nike's database there is anextra color code which is 131.

How do you look them up in the Nike database? A guy posted a few months ago on theshoegame.com there are 5 releases in the Nike database for Yeezys. Thatwould mean there is two more to come.

Originally Posted by danielson1722

Whats the NDC link?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

maybe FIRE REDS?
that be
pimp.gif
I got my pair of NETs at my local spot last night,
I had to do 500$ which sucked
smh.gif
but still I didnt wanna take my chances on NDC,
but for those of you who are gonna stay up all night, GOOD LUCK TO YOU, YOURE GONNA NEED IT!
I tried gettin da black pair on NDC and the site crashed so I didnt get em,
I just won a pair on ebay for 700, about 15 min. ago,
so If you really want these, and miss out, this might end up happening,
so good luck
o,
and for those of you who have never tried on a pair,
they run pretty big,
I wear a sz.11,
and I wear a sz.10 in the yeezys,
just a FYI,
!GOODLUCK!

.....And if any one has the ZENs for sale in a sz.10 or 10.5, PM me,

Originally Posted by wetbandit

How do you look them up in the Nike database? A guy posted a few months ago on theshoegame.com there are 5 releases in the Nike database for Yeezys. That would mean there is two more to come.

work at a nike store lol

i should've counted the times the black pinks were sold out and "instock" lol

i hope this goes right for me. i wanted these as a graduation gift to myself.

I wanted the grad gift as well, but 99% of the people here will be online and miss out, Im sure I will be included.
I don't expect people to not try, but there are 1000 times more poeple that don't use niketalk who will be online trying to get these tonight.
Everyone who is just hanging on hope, get off it and face that you will be in the large majority of those who do not get them.

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

can someone pick me up some in nyc size 11 im not gonna lie im 14 years old so the most ill pay is 250, but I live in CT and theres no spots here SOMEONE HELP, if you waiting in line already with your size pick up and extra 11 and ill pay you PLEASE

damn, you should have went to salvins. you would have prob gotten a pair if you came down there this morning. they gave us #s and told us to come back in themorn

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Quit being jerks.. hopefully I get good karma for this

Yeezy Link

laugh.gif

I did that last time.
and got no thanks or nothing.
smh.gif

You really just killed of your chances if NDC was your only hope.
eyes.gif

like 1,000 more people are now going to be refreshing.
Then they gonna comeback bragging after they copped.
happy.gif

Karma is good. But that dont mean if you give someone a million dollars you will get it back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

can someone pick me up some in nyc size 11 im not gonna lie im 14 years old so the most ill pay is 250, but I live in CT and theres no spots here SOMEONE HELP, if you waiting in line already with your size pick up and extra 11 and ill pay you PLEASE

damn, you should have went to salvins. you would have prob gotten a pair if you came down there this morning. they gave us #s and told us to come back in the morn

i would have done the same but im an hour away and i dont drive.

Back
Top Bottom