Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by DJSuperNova

the black and fire red colorway suck to me... they look like fakes you find on ebay...lol
Exactly the reason they might drop them....
If you noticed nike has been releasing alot of crazy colorways and ugly shoes lately...(fusions)
I think it is to knock out the Fake shoe market.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

you guys are gonna get banned

Which guys?

Check the Sig...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
Don't hate the playa...

I would really like the all black colorway to drop in leather.

The ones he wore at the MTV music awards I think.

I want a pair in Black, but with Premium leather...

The reason the black/red cw is dope is because the fire red sole. It makes the shoe pop. I think they're gonna release because why would they displaythem along the side of the official cw. The rumors point to the fall, but they are just rumors. The fact that we haven't heard any concrete infodoesn't make me believe that there is no more releases because the Yeezy release has always had some mystery behind it. For the longest time peopledidn't even no if they were gonna come out. The first time we saw the yeezy was at the 08 grammys and a little over a year later they went on sale. IfNike follows that timeline, in a year, give or take, maybe we will be camping out for the Yeezy 2. Only time will tell.

Originally Posted by GTEK

the black and fire red colorway suck to me... they look like fakes you find on ebay...lol
If you noticed nike has been releasing alot of crazy colorways and ugly shoes lately...(fusions)

FAKES????!!!

The colorway is DOPE. It's close to the GITD colorway

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

FAKES????!!!

it IS the GITD colorway.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

FAKES????!!!

I think you mis understood me...
smh.gif

In order to keep people from purchasing fake kicks. Nike has expanded their range and creativity.
Have you noticed that some of colorways nike have released had been faked before. But nike is just coming back and making them offical.
I work at finishline and believe me when breaking down a shipment you will be suprised at what colorways and shoes that nike are now willing to release.

Originally Posted by doyung9

After looking at the pics from Taiwan again... I'm definitely thinking it's a big NO as far as another colorway.

1) Those samples didn't have lacelocks (every sample pair we've seen thus far has, even the all black GLC had).
2) They have the wax laces, which are typically reserved for more expensive shoes, which contradicts peoples' theories that these would be of lesser quality and cheaper.
3) We've never seen any REAL information regarding these releasing. The only time people post with info such as "they're coming, just wait"... no offense, but I haven't seen anyone post that who has ever posted any kind of credible info before. The shop owner I know who let me know about the space jam drop as well as the true blue I-release, said he never heard anything about a 4th drop.

I really think it's a ton of wishful thinking. Hell, I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it.
well it said sample on the inside in big %%+ letters lol

So I went to my guy Marcus' Graduation Party yesterday..
Insane, Young Mulaaa Babbbyyyy!
Drake and Wayne performed for a good 1.5 - 2 hours..
Wayne had on Tan Yeezy's.
MJ was also in the building.
Whitney Young 09'!
tongue.gif

bhndzd.jpg

ddeskm.jpg

2rmskcx.jpg

Whats good Mike B..?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Yepr

So I went to my guy Marcus' Graduation Party yesterday..
Insane, Young Mulaaa Babbbyyyy!
Drake and Wayne performed for a good 1.5 - 2 hours..
Wayne had on Tan Yeezy's.
Whitney Young 09'!
tongue.gif

bhndzd.jpg

ddeskm.jpg

2rmskcx.jpg

Whats good Mike B..?
wink.gif
you took the WORST pics ever.... lol...

katies were better....

and weezy 1 pair, me = 2. me>weezy

Katies might have been better..
But I got footage of the whole show basicly.
pimp.gif

I was right on front stage.

As most people predicted, demands for the Tan is far less then the black or the Zen, You can buy the tan easily for around 500 on ebay right now and its onlyone day right after the release....I should of wait a little longer after the price settle down to get the tan instead of bought them right before the release(kinda regret), they should be around $450 with in a month. Oh well....

I've bought all three pair and I think what stands out about the tans is the glow in the dark swoosh. This alone increases the value over the Zens andmakes it a close run with the black/pinks. The leather on the tans also beats the neoprene on the black/pinks.

Originally Posted by atljerseys

I've bought all three pair and I think what stands out about the tans is the glow in the dark swoosh. This alone increases the value over the Zens and makes it a close run with the black/pinks. The leather on the tans also beats the neoprene on the black/pinks.

I agree. The neoprene is what kills the black & pinks but it's still in my eyes the best colorway. The tans are nice but I generally don't rockalot of tan clothing or sneakers for that matter but its whatever...still looking to cop to add to my collection.
grin.gif

any info on STA's 50 dollar shirt thing? how many are left? anyone cop? hows the NDC thing going too?

HEY TO THE NT'ERS THAT GOT YOUR PAIRS OF TAN YEEZYS!!
anyone got creases on one shoe badly when you opened the box? like the toe was creased like crazy. also, on my strap, one of the corners were bent in and thethe corner of the strap looked really really wrinkled. anyone get the same problems!?

Even tho I didnt get a pair ... BIG UPS to Uncle SAM for getting at me ... I appreciate it G .

Originally Posted by rickyfong

any info on STA's 50 dollar shirt thing? how many are left? anyone cop? hows the NDC thing going too?

HEY TO THE NT'ERS THAT GOT YOUR PAIRS OF TAN YEEZYS!!
anyone got creases on one shoe badly when you opened the box? like the toe was creased like crazy. also, on my strap, one of the corners were bent in and the the corner of the strap looked really really wrinkled. anyone get the same problems!?
The leather on the shoe is so soft to the point to where when you put your foot in it will tighten and straighten out.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kevineg6

As most people predicted, demands for the Tan is far less then the black or the Zen, You can buy the tan easily for around 500 on ebay right now and its only one day right after the release....I should of wait a little longer after the price settle down to get the tan instead of bought them right before the release (kinda regret), they should be around $450 with in a month. Oh well....

Actually, I would say that prices are a lot lower than the Zens or Blacks because they have not dropped on NDC yet, so the demand for the pairs on ebay are nothigh right now, thus Sellers are getting desperate and lowering BINs.

^^Actually it does, because multiple people have said that they want to wait to buy from me to see if they can get off of NDC first.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by kevineg6

As most people predicted, demands for the Tan is far less then the black or the Zen, You can buy the tan easily for around 500 on ebay right now and its only one day right after the release....I should of wait a little longer after the price settle down to get the tan instead of bought them right before the release (kinda regret), they should be around $450 with in a month. Oh well....

Actually, I would say that prices are a lot lower than the Zens or Blacks because they have not dropped on NDC yet, so the demand for the pairs on ebay are not high right now, thus Sellers are getting desperate and lowering BINs.
indifferent.gif

k its rumored they wont even drop on NDC..and if they do like 20 pairs..thats not enough to make a dent, people are desperate, the real reason is there havebeen 2 other colorways a lot of people myself included indulged our desire for the yeezys with one of the first 2 colorways, the tan (which up until now hasgenerally been regarded easily as the weakest color) is now thrown into a pot of 2 other colorways, and a lotta guys chasing the hype just want yeezysregardless of color. imo thats the real reason, there is just a larger number of yeezys out there

Back
Top Bottom