Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

^^

everyone wants money

people complain about stores charging more than retail, then they buy it and they ask for 3x retail price

RICO, the meaning behind the price is like a math equation. Instead of math equation, think of it as a hustle equation. If your gonna flip them joints for theprice range they're going for now (around 450-550) and you paid what stores charged not including NIKETOWN. You only profit like 100-150. If you got themfor retail on the other hand your gonna get paid a little more. Of coarse heads are gonna complain about things not being retail, because they're notmaking money. But on the other hand if your buying the kicks to rock, then you have somewhat of a reason to be mad, but hey that's life like i said. If youwant the shoe that bad, then hey your gonna pay what places are charging. Also think of it in terms of supply and demand. Supreme dunk low with the cementdropped and folks were paying 5-6 bills a pair. And retail was like 250, no one complained about that retail, people still bought it. If there's such astink for prices, then don't buy it. Other heads would be happy because that's one less folk in line grabbing their size.

Originally Posted by fLYRice154

Yo if anyones down to meet up for the 2nd release of the Yeezy's let me know. My friends and I are heading out to SF on thursday to camp for these. Let me know wassup, more folks the better the camp. One

how's the line?

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by fLYRice154

Yo if anyones down to meet up for the 2nd release of the Yeezy's let me know. My friends and I are heading out to SF on thursday to camp for these. Let me know wassup, more folks the better the camp. One

how's the line?

I think its still to early for a line! But, I might be heading there thursdy if I don't work. I'm assuming the same stores that received the previousyeezys will receive the pink one's to.?

imma head out Thursday nite, hopefully ill be the first 5-10 in line. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up. One

Originally Posted by DreDaGiant

So lets get this straight.....ya'll complaining bout folks charging over retail when a store isn't owned by Nike. They can charge whatever they want. Where's the complaints about other stores charging 350 or places on the east coast charging 5 bills. Ya'll still buying the shoes, you can easily just walk away. I've had PLENTY of experiences in SF & LA where you wait in line for a shoe you want and by the time you pay for them the price is ******ed. If you honestly want to pay retail for the shoe camp at Niketown, ( they charge box retail cuz they're OWNED by NIKE) but i guarantee your not the only person thinking the same thing. Let's be honest on another point, how many of ya'll who camped out for the shoe actually rock them?? I bet a majority of folks flipped them right off the bat.....from dropping 215-385 & selling for close to 5-600. What is the profit not enough that you want every shoe to be retail???? C'mon now if you want the shoe pay what you want, sometimes you're not going to pay what's fair....THAT'S LIFE. From what i heard from my boy in line, at least the manager at DARKSIDE came out and explained to folks the reasoning behind it. He could've just left you out of the blue like most spots till you get to the register.......I'm glad I stepped away from the game for a min, ever since I dropped 200 for DE LA i've been mad at almost every limited major release. I just wear chucks now. Since I moved away from SF, it seems like the scene has gotten worst.

We're not complaining about the prices, but the fact that they dont inform the people of the prices. For all we know they can jack up the price to 400 (Godforbid) & we wont know until were in line. & Im trying to cop to wear not to resell so I should be somewhat mad for them increasing the price.

They don't inform people? Manager came out and told heads the situation. From what I heard he even came out and told folks that if they didn't have allthe money he'll put it on hold for them so they can go grab it. Most spots would be like O you don't got the cash, beat it so homeboy behind you cancop his pair. Most places don't even tell you till you get to the register. Kids knew in line what the deal was, it wasn't a surprise. Def my boy waswaiting in line and was down with that and understood where the manager was coming from. But from what Im hearing there's complaints about onestore....what about other stores UNDFTD, HUF, TRUE, DQM, ETC? What prices were they charging? I'm not defending any store, facts are facts. Each of thesestores are NOT owned by Nike, so they could do whatever the hell they want. Every store i guarantee you is inbusiness to make money rather than lose it. Hey if places were charging 300-400 and box price was $215.....then you minus well complain about Niketown charginga box price of $215 when cost for each shoe is about half that $107.50. Gman1209 if you were one of those dudes that was waiting outside one of these boutiquesand was shocked about the price, then hey man solution is to go to Niketown then. When those blk/pink joints drop on the 2nd, good luck. Because if everyonehas the mind set to cop for retail, dude everyone else and their mama is going to be in that line for an x number of pairs. When that line gets mad ******ed,i'll bet you would consider heading to other boutiques and pay the extra amount of money for it. I'm not trying to get on anyone's case, but thinkabout most shoes you copped, most pairs you got for retail, sale, or above retail. You can't have everything go your way

Chill. You acting like the stores are paying you to defend them
laugh.gif

Dude i'm chill and if you want to edit your post about me being lame its all good. I'm not defending anyone and I totally understand where customersare coming from...I buy shoes too you know. But on the real tho back to the subject matter of shoes, out of all three colorways this is by far the best one.

Hopefully I can make it out with yall .... If I do go it well be NTSF or Sheik and HUF if anything .....

I'm trying to go down to Niketown too. It would be my first time camping out there though, can anyone let me know how things work? Like do they let youactually have a tent if youd like, or is everyone just in chair and stuff. Also do they hand out wristbands? Or are we just going to have to be out there tillthey release? I usually don't go to Niketown for releases but none of the spots I go to are getting the Yeezys or the Pac mans. Any help would beappreciated. Thanks guys.

i'm willing to pay someone to line up for me and hold my place in line. as soon as i get off work on friday, we swap places and you make easy money. let meknow if your interested.

Originally Posted by daprescription

All this for some pink shoes that would be on clearance racks if Kanye was never alive.

yooooooo so unnecessary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

na just messing with ya fam. but thats true. with out ye's name i dont think these would sell like hot cakes
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom