Nike Air Zoom Lebron II - Release Dates and Information

i think they said those white/green iis were not gonna be released, for friends and family or something like that. man i wish they did, they even released a shirt in that colorway when black/reds came out.
Wanted: sz. 9 rayguns, heinekens, navy vi

aim: phillyostarr
email: phillyostarr@yahoo.com

^^^ this question has been asked countless times recently. the only thing that we know is....the crimson/white colorway is rumored to be a quickstrike. quickstrike meaning that we dont know when they are to be released.

im sure if you do a search...you'll find more info, and you might even find a scan of the advertisement in sole collector (i think :smile:
smile.gif
) showing the crimson/white as slated to release.

Whats good with the white and red joints that released overseas...Lebron has started to rock these more...anybody got some concrete info
[[/url]
it's one life one love so there can only be one king​

^^^the COFs were an asia exclusive...EXTREMELY rare (as you can tell by recent ebay prices :\
ohwell.gif
). look at pics on the first page of this thread.

Jus moved to san diego- Can anybody hook me up wit some info about kick spots downhere......any help would be much appreciated....thanks

bsugimura sup man welcome to san diego, pm and ill let you of some good spots.

<-------yay, 5th post... 0]
alien.gif

I saw green SVSM joints today on some ball player in DT cleveland. they were pretty ugly
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

Hey guys,
I just got the new eastbay catalog in the mail yesterday and I was flippin through it and in the front where they have all the Lebron gear, I noticed that in everyone one of their shirts and shorts and accessories they had a birch color. This was in addition with the grey/royal, red/black, and white/navy combination that are obviously meant to go with all the shoes colorways.

I was just wondering if a birch colorway was due to be released, sort of like a wheat AZG came out late last year

copped the cool greys today for 47 ( w/ store credit)

so i guess thats just payin the 125. >D
grin.gif

do not fear death, but the unlived life.

Anyone know of any Mom&Pop or small stores in LA that sell the White/Navys for around $100? Checked at Fox Hills today, and all still at $125.

just wanna know colors and release dates on the lebron 2 low's and those other lebron's......the 20.5.5 i think they called but i might be wrong on that.............oh and if anyone has heard anything about those white and red lebron 2's, unless they are still QS.

anyone who has all or some release dates plez post.

I was just sent a pair of FAKE Air Zoom Lebron II's that I got on Ebay! Will post pics soon! Be carefull everybody! I can email you pics of my real ones vs the fakes. Email me at: lechity@sbcglobal.net
I feel so >:
mad.gif
that they already have fake Lebron II's out!

i was just at the mall today and i saw a guy wearing the white/silver lows. they looked pretty good. he said he worked at the main campus. he works for r&d and was with a group of chinese people "researching" shoes. the chinese people had some crazy gear like funky savier backpacks. one chick even had one of those "baller" backpacks for your shoes. it had the LB logo and chamber of fear writing all over it (black/maroon). but the shoes were pretty hot.

Don't know if this helps anyone, but around North Carolina the black/red LEBRON II's haven't sold as well as the other two GR colorways...So I asked the people at finishline why they didnt put them on sale and they said NIKE recalled them and are going to send them to their outlet stores...Just a little heads up if you are looking to cop a pair for cheaper than retail.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

-BLC

Fakes V.S. Reals
Here it is all. The Fakes, variants, bootlegs, what ever you wanna call it!!!
Remember: Fakes are on the left, Reals are on the right!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

89413060.jpg

Fakes (left) box is way smaller than Reals (right)

89413072.jpg

Notice that fakes (left) has no design on the iside of the box???

89413179.jpg

Red box has design on the Reals. Also has cord to hold box with!

89413121.jpg

Fakes (left)Tongue is all crumbled up, cheap Laces, Laces don't even run down the middle of the shoe.

89413135.jpg

Insoles have really cheap and dull Lebron Tag

89413145.jpg

Legit Lebron insoles have clean & glossy tag

89413152.jpg

Again Laces!!! Nike Swoosh looks like it was superglued on. Material looks & feels really rough!

89413165.jpg

L23 logo is dull on the fakes, glossy on the Reals

89413171.jpg

Fakes barely even fit into their small little box. Paper is also cheap wax paper. Real Lebrons got designs on the White Paper.

89413187.jpg

Box compared to my real ones.

Now you see why I'm
mad.gif
when I got these shipped to me.
But at least I returned & got my money back. Beware of Ebay! I'm gonna copp at retail from here on out.
Hit me up if y'all got any questions.
Lates.

^ Damn, those fake lebrons are pretty bad.

BTW you know the IV's in your avatar are fake too, right?

Yeah!
Got taken on those as well.
Like I said, not more ebay from here on out!
"Personal Best: 13 Threes in a single NAU basketball game! High School Best: 8 Threes in a single game!"

Back
Top Bottom