Nike Alphadunk

D24108DF-0453-4B27-9822-86343B2FC4E6.jpeg

Looks clean on Middleton

"Aesthetically, the shoe is defined by its engineering. To gain an aerial advantage, athletes have to be positioned farther off the ground. The visible Zoom Air unit is, naturally, the highest stacked height for the technology ever — to generate push, and to ensure engagement throughout the motion of takeoff"

Basically this all day...
giphy (9).gif

I'm sold, down for size 10.

Last edited:
That's what I was waiting on. Nike's breakdown of the whole thing. Good looks for posting.

HopefullY these don't suffer from popping issues. I haven't seen any complaints like that since the Jordan 28.

My lebron 15's lasted me well over a year playing twice a week, 4-5 games at a time.

Last edited:
Looks good, wonder if they can make it into a low with that big of a forefoot unit and still keep the stability ..

The forefoot containment also worries me

Heel Zoom is not as important to me these days. But I wanna know what it is in the Heel. They still look plush.

I hoop in shoes with "Heel Zoom" that is like a Chicklet haha

If that Forefoot bag is as big as they say, these could be a game-changer comfort-wise.

I’m not tripping off no heel Zoom like that

Me either, I used too but after so many shoes I been playing in, heel zoom is not a deal-breaker. I want to see how the Knit gives though if it hugs the foot like said in the article it will be a must cop for me. 150$ and I am in for sure. a 25% off coupon will be around somewhere for sure.

I was looking at in hand pictures that people posted on IG. Right off the shelf, theres already midsole creases in the heel area. So its probably just thick phylon back there.

And from what I've gathered. Alphadunk is a big mans shoe, the Zoom Rize is directed at guards and not necessarily a takedown model.

I was looking at in hand pictures that people posted on IG. Right off the shelf, theres already midsole creases in the heel area. So its probably just thick phylon back there.

And from what I've gathered. Alphadunk is a big mans shoe, the Zoom Rize is directed at guards and not necessarily a takedown model.

Our team got the Zoom Rize this year. It is def not a takedown model but more of a TB college/HS team shoe. It actually feels pretty good on try on, but have not got to play in it yet.

Write up a quick review whenever you get a chance lol, I'm itching to know how these fall basketball shoes perform so I can choose one already.

Think I'm out.

Would be for strictly casual wear but I'm a big guy. Need forefoot and heel support.

Im on my forefoot mostly so I'll be alright with heel phylon if its that soft phylon. I dont know why they even use hard phylon anymore; most people prefer it to have some give. Retros and lifting shoes could use it, though.

Werent there some reports out there that said this has double stacked heel zoom?

Back
Top Bottom