Nike Alphadunk

Heads up, Richard's has a $20 off $100 sale going, and the Hoverboards are included. No code, and it doesn't show until you get a few steps into the checkout process, but it works. Currently the only discount allowed on any site that got them. Only a couple of hours left on the offer, but I was just able to check out a pair.

Heads up, Richard's has a $20 off $100 sale going, and the Hoverboards are included. No code, and it doesn't show until you get a few steps into the checkout process, but it works. Currently the only discount allowed on any site that got them. Only a couple of hours left on the offer, but I was just able to check out a pair.
Link to site never heard of Richards

Can't type the word out on here I don't think lol. D's Sporting Goods. Just seen folks on here call it Richard's to get around the filter.
Dicksporting goods...

Exceptions were made..a while ago.
Thanks for the info though.

Not excited to play in these based on early reviews. Sound too clunky and stiff in the heel area. Might be better in a low version. Interested to try them on just to feel that zoom in the meantime.

Last edited:
feel like this is the shoe i've been wanting since i mostly play on my forefoot, but if the zoom unit is too soft then it will be like the crazy explosive where response might be too slow. also worry about the balance of the shoe, being that the bottom part will be clunky compared to the upper, kind of like the lebron 15 lows, where the shoe is bottom heavy compared to those of PGs. i do know they are for different type of playing styles so i have put that into consideration as well.

IMG_20190819_195903428.jpg

Definitely in for a pair, just not this colorway. In hand they are light.

IMG_20190819_204831970.jpg

Not a take down nor budget. Just colorway is weak.

the zoom rise colorway above looks like a match with the jordan 12 dropping on the 23rd

but the alphadunk has a china pack which looks dope

Back
Top Bottom