Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

KD 12 vs Lebron 16

37505AE2-5FE3-4ACE-90F0-DE5A7AEAA882.jpeg

Wow, I keep flip flopping but with the concerns of traction too I'm just gonna pick up the LeBron 16's. Thanks for all the info and pic's Vlad, maybe ill get the KD's later if they offer a solid outsole.

Exactly where I am at with the KD's, solid outsole changes things. Upon initial trying on in store the cushion and fit was good. But if there is no solid outsole, there is no further to go with this model.

Wow, I keep flip flopping but with the concerns of traction too I'm just gonna pick up the LeBron 16's. Thanks for all the info and pic's Vlad, maybe ill get the KD's later if they offer a solid outsole.

might be an unpopular opinion, but i prefer the zer0.2 over the lebron 16

Been playing in some harden 3 lately. Forefoot boost could be a bit thicker because it's kinda thin for me

I was considering the WNZ2 but my knees are starting to bother me consistently and wanted to go for a max cushion setup.

On that note, what are your recovery actions? I always take 2 ibuprofen before I run and use my home foot massager when I get gome. Wish I had a full body massage chair but that's an expense for another day.
20190411_223337.jpg

I was considering the WNZ2 but my knees are starting to bother me consistently and wanted to go for a max cushion setup.

On that note, what are your recovery actions? I always take 2 ibuprofen before I run and use my home foot massager when I get gome. Wish I had a full body massage chair but that's an expense for another day.
20190411_223337.jpg
I tend to ice my knees the moment I get home then foam roll and stretch.
Also invested in a Hypervolt gun which helps a ton. I tend to stay away from meds.

20190411_223337.jpg
Unless you're a big playing off your heals posting people, the WNZ2 is arguably the chunkiest and bounciest forefoot zoom out there. The bag is huge.

It might not be full length, but it is definitely a max cushion setup.

Last edited:
Unless you're a big playing off your heals posting people, the WNZ2 is arguably the chunkiest and bounciest forefoot zoom out there. The bag is huge.

It might not be full length, but it is definitely a max cushion setup.

I play almost exclusively on my forefeet lol. Guess i'm trying on a pair of WNZ2 this weekend.

Is the LeBron 16 similar to the cushion setup of the LeBron 10? Thats the last shoe I really felt bouncy not just protected.

Need a new shoe for my game sunday.

What should I cop fellas? I am a 6'3 , 190 two guard, a shooter but I cut a lot also.

Right now been balling in KD 11, Harden Vol 2 and Why not 0.1.

I was thinking KD 12 or Why Not Z2, I like PG3 but it just doesnt look sturdy enough for me.

Tried the Why Not 0.2 a few more times. And really prefer the stability in the Why Not 0.1. But the cushion in the 0.2 is awesome. However, when chasing players off screens and lateral sliding I felt a little tip in the 0.2 that I didn't feel in the 0.1. So I'm probably adding them to the casual rotation.

What should I cop fellas? I am a 6'3 , 190 two guard, a shooter but I cut a lot also.

I was thinking KD 12 or Why Not Z2, I like PG3 but it just doesnt look sturdy enough for me.

i'm on the same boat with the PG3. they'll hit outlets, plus i'm not paying retail for a shoe with palmdale's zip code and some stupid quote on heel

i'd say KD12 is a little better of the two (but still TBD since i've only played in them for a week). so far, i'd say:

fit - KD12
forefoot cushion - WNZ2
heel cushion - KD12
overall cushion - KD12
traction - WNZ2
court feel - KD12
break in time - even
support - KD12
looks - WNZ2
tech innovation - KD12
fun factor - WNZ2
build quality - KD12
shoe that hasn't fallen apart on people yet - KD12

I play almost exclusively on my forefeet lol. Guess i'm trying on a pair of WNZ2 this weekend.

Is the LeBron 16 similar to the cushion setup of the LeBron 10? Thats the last shoe I really felt bouncy not just protected.

16 doesn't feel as bouncy as the 10 imo. but i'll have to take them both to the court one day to really do comparison. been meaning to get my 10s more run before they fall apart

Probably the only who understands why you shouldn’t ball in nike retros cause they dont always use orthalite or high quality insoles for instep comfort or performance. I usally swap the cheap insoles that comes with the shoe.

0761A019-75FB-4A68-81B4-ABFCA57B548D.jpeg

Huge fan of the why not 0.2. Not sure if what’s your “wants” from a hoop shoe but I found the Kobe AD to be an all around solid performer. I’m a guard but I like the Jordan 33. A bit bulky but I like the lockdown and forefoot cushioning. Those are a few of my go-to’s of late.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom