Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

upload_2019-4-15_23-18-54.jpeg

One of the G.O.A.T basketball ever made for man.

If you know, you know.

Why did they change that ball. That was what I played with in high school and college and it was the next best thing after the NBA.

The newer one is cheaper to make and lasts longer. Schools complained about durability. It is rumor I read somewhere

Shoe review Jordan/God Schwollo said at one point that he is hoarding OG TF1000’s in storage.

My efforts to get him to sell me some have been futile.

Yep, these are those.
They are better in the legs than normal tights, I love the fit and the feel. That waist is garbage though. haha
dog im conviced nike just trash in the waist, i 100% agree with the legs.

lowkey i love eastbay joints and you cant beat the price.

dog im conviced nike just trash in the waist, i 100% agree with the legs.

lowkey i love eastbay joints and you cant beat the price.
Saw newer Nike pro combat tights that had the gel-type stuff within the waistband, presumably to help them stay in place. I do want to try. Haven't pulled yet though.

Had another hoops session with the KD 12. Traction is still just average to slightly above average, but everything else about this shoe is very good to great. Pain in my arches is finally gone and the cushioning has been great on my old *** knees.

This blend of fit, cushioning, court feel, and minimalism with weight/bulk is going to make it hard for me to pick anything else for a while. If we get a solid rubber outsole that performs anything like the Protro 1/WNZ2, then I’ll def stock up

Had another hoops session with the KD 12. Traction is still just average to slightly above average, but everything else about this shoe is very good to great. Pain in my arches is finally gone and the cushioning has been great on my old *** knees.

This blend of fit, cushioning, court feel, and minimalism with weight/bulk is going to make it hard for me to pick anything else for a while. If we get a solid rubber outsole that performs anything like the Protro 1/WNZ2, then I’ll def stock up
How would your compare protro 1 cushion to KD12?

I really need a boost basketball sneaker for the low.

Byw x
Harden 1 or 3
Is in my radar
Marque boost? Low top only? After harden 1 and CE16 I’ve moved on. Pretty sure adidas basketball will be from boost pretty soon too. Next harden rumored to have lightning strike.

Marque boost? Low top only? After harden 1 and CE16 I’ve moved on. Pretty sure adidas basketball will be from boost pretty soon too. Next harden rumored to have lightning strike.

I read some adidas press release stuff they are using lightstrike on the harden vol 4.

How would your compare protro 1 cushion to KD12?

KD forefoot feels a little faster and Protro heel feels faster and less springy than the KD. I actually prefer regular zoom vs the articulated but at that point it’s just splitting hairs. These two setups are better than just about anything else on the market

Isn't the zoom unit in the Protro 1 thinner than the OG?

It feels like the protro is thinner. Tried them on side by side, but hard to tell for sure because my OGs are beat up. I’m pretty sure schwollo did a comparison in his review tho

3A033960-63B5-4C15-B2D7-9157F936412C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom