Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

^^did SC get nike to create a hybrid just for them or will a shoe with that tooling actually drop?

either way, that's some serious clout

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

^^did SC get nike to create a hybrid just for them or will a shoe with that tooling actually drop?

Spring '10 the Trainer 1 ID will have the option of Flywire, 360, forefoot strap and width. Hopefully more materials and colors......wantthat mesh.

SC did an awesome job with this one.

Has anyone tried to workout or run in these. They feel excellent when you first put them on!! Cushion everywhere.
But when actually start training they feel horrible.

Originally Posted by sneakers904

Has anyone tried to workout or run in these. They feel excellent when you first put them on!! Cushion everywhere.

i like my original free trainer 5.0s better than these comfortwise. i bought the macs and the bo's, i think these would have been more comfortable withzoom in the heel, or just with the free midsole like the sample/weartest pair someone posted many pages back.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

New pics...
SC's Max Trainer 1
sole-collector-nike-air-max-trainer-1-4.jpg

sole-collector-nike-air-max-trainer-1-3.jpg

sole-collector-nike-air-max-trainer-1-2.jpg

Cool touch...
nerd.gif

sole-collector-nike-air-max-trainer-1-6.jpg

sole-collector-nike-air-max-trainer-1-5.jpg

I love that low cut silhouette. Not really caring for the 360 midsole though

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Spring '10 the Trainer 1 ID will have the option of Flywire, 360, forefoot strap and width. Hopefully more materials and colors......want that mesh.

Which other Nike ID's have there been that offered actual physical changes to a shoe (not just color options)? Cleats get Shox/Zoom/Maxoptions, but sneakers? Exciting stuff.

Sin - Pegasus but not on this level. The TR1 ID will be the first to have options like this. I excited to say the least.

well for one, the price point should give it away. People won't spend more than $100 on a good quality trainer, but they will spend that money if itslimited. So they really had to go with a open to "everyone" approach. From what ive seen, no forefoot zoom or even air. Its basic foam, going back tothe 1990s type technology. It's truly not the best out there for training but just another item that NIKE needs to "sell".

A 360 midsole/outsole would get me killed on the courts. I need an OUTRIGGER. no ifs ands or buts. but sales are good. marketing is working.

but lets just say, there are many other unknown NON marketed nikes out there that perform as well or better than these

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

Spring '10 the Trainer 1 ID will have the option of Flywire, 360, forefoot strap and width. Hopefully more materials and colors......want that mesh.

Oh. God.

These sound like sex.....but on your feet. Now THATS thinking Nike. WELL DONE

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Which other Nike ID's have there been that offered actual physical changes to a shoe (not just color options)? Cleats get Shox/Zoom/Max options, but sneakers? Exciting stuff.
From one of the Kobe V Nike ID videos, they noted that this is what Nike ID is moving towards. A great idea and can't wait to see all theoptions.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

I doubt Nike will be doing anything Tiger related for a while...

why? they've already said they were staying with him anyways, i doubt they'd drop im sure there just another PE that we'll never see

Do you run in your's or do you just lift weights. I just wanna lift weights in mine.

All 3 are nuts. I'm curious about the Lunar Kayoss. I really like the old school heel counter. Wide outrigger. Looks good. Flywire GR TR1's for nextyear. Definitely has aesthetic appeal. The SC'10's are insta-cop.

mid or high. i need something for basketball.

this is SPARQ training 2.0 as far as im concerned.

atleast on two of the three

Excellent stuff 604!

To add to that... I wish I could go full-rez, but Photobucket has a file-size limit
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
EDIT - Anyway, I could go for 2 out of the 3... I can pass on the TR1 Lows, but the SC's are growing on me by the minute, while these Lunar Chaos arevery interesting. The heel-lock and outrigger are definite pluses for me. 2010... huge year for trainers...
happy.gif

Damn Sinner P, the size of that last picture was bigger than the shoe in the flesh.
eek.gif

I like the SC and the Kayoss. The Lunarlite hopefully won't bottom out quickly.

Back
Top Bottom