Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

nice detail in those photos. very very nice.

ive looked at many sources now and still no mention of zoom air in these shoes. Nike has me spoiled. They arent about making the "best" performanceshoe. rather selling "new" technologies ie flywire.

Give me forefoot protection please. this is 2010. not 1995

then again, the price points on these will be lower than $100 to get the consumer in. They will be more casual than an actual trainable product. Ishould've known

ndc has three colorways of the trainer 1 lows up black/silver, white/silver/sport red, and white/silver/blue

Originally Posted by gavman23

ndc has three colorways of the trainer 1 lows up black/silver, white/silver/sport red, and white/silver/blue

NTSF had all three as well. they felt exactly like the mids. Anyone know when those white/black lows will drop?

okay i NEED these Virginia Tech trainers... the only ones i've seen have been on ebay for like $1300... is this only a sample? will i ever be able to geta pair for a real price??

thanks.... if i cant get these i have a pair of orange & maroon IDs to order....

Very annoying that Footlocker keeps listing a size 12 available in the Texas Longhorn Trainer 1. Then when you go through the actual checkout process they sayit is no longer available. Any idea on why they do that?

This is the new Nike Canada Hockey commmercial for the 2010 Olympics. At the :28 mark of the commercial, you can see the Kayoss trainer.

23karlaknafel45 ~ good find...

Interesting outsole...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

okay i NEED these Virginia Tech trainers... the only ones i've seen have been on ebay for like $1300... is this only a sample? will i ever be able to get a pair for a real price??

thanks.... if i cant get these i have a pair of orange & maroon IDs to order....

there was 9 of them for sale at 21mercer, i am sure all went to ebay........( dummies )

supposably the eq managers, football team, staff, and who ever else works with the team was supposed to get pairs as well, ( with total being made between150-3?? depending on the school )
but i have yet to see anyone wearing them on the sideline or anything....
unlike the Oregon boys who wear there's proudly everywhere.

when someone i know talked to the ohio state eq guys, they did not get a pair, or know much about them....
they had said only a few got them, again this is coming from a kid that works with that team but does not know much about shoes.
so i am not 100% sure on that.

throughout the bowl games all the combat teams i saw were not wearing these amazing trainers, not sure why again...
i only saw some generic looking ones being worn....

but the V tech are one of my favorites easily.....

Yeah I saw the oregon players wearing there trainers. Really wished Nike would have released the Oregons I love the Trainer 1 and that colorway is one of thebest. Thanks again sho3tym for the APs I scooped over thanksgiving from you.

^no problem. I couldnt keep looking at them (GO PACK GO)

I'll probably be up there if we beat AZ...

Back
Top Bottom