Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

^ We supposedly get both the Lakers and the grey next week...
wink.gif

BTW, here's a new catalogue pic from Nike HK... compare with the kix-files pic.

Not bad........ but i will be waiting on the trainer ID with the options to have air max..... or zoom...... hopefully full length.

I wasnt about to drop over a g for one of those packs off ebay so I just Nike Id'ed a pair to look pretty much like the TCU ones

airtrainer102.jpg

airtrainer103.jpg

airtrainer104.jpg

somewhat unrelated. but a true sign of the times. i stumbled upon this older trainer model a few months back. but it really gets you thinking.

it's been about 10 years since that shoe released..
%21BT%29edgwBmk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-CwEjlLluz7qBKKMBEK,5g%7E%7E_12.JPG

MAX AIR heel much like this new tr1, but a zoom air forefoot
eek.gif
. Whatwe're getting now to be frank is quite prehistoric. nothing against those that like them, but its just something to think about.

Then again, i think the price point on those were +$110. People just arent ready to drop $110 on a true performance trainer..

DOes anyone know what the kayoss will cost? lunar foam bottoms out so easily
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

somewhat unrelated. but a true sign of the times. i stumbled upon this older trainer model a few months back. but it really gets you thinking.

eek.gif
. What we're getting now to be frank is quite prehistoric. nothing against those that like them, but its just something to think about.

Then again, i think the price point on those were +$110. People just arent ready to drop $110 on a true performance trainer..

laugh.gif
TrainerPosite. One of my AP favorites. The comfort could have so a bit better considering it's foam+Max air+zoom but still a nice shoe.

In regards to the Kayoss I hope they hold up. I have Lunarglides and Zoom Vapor Tour VI which use lunarlite in the forefoot. I haven't had any problemslike the Hyperdunk. If the Kayoss has any hint of the Lunarglide than they're gonna be an awesome trainer (yeah, I know Wally, even without Zoomforefoot).

On a ZTT related question. Does the '04 have full forefoot zoom? I noticed the '08's have the zoom for the forefoot pivot only (ala Zoom Kobe V). Still damn comfortable.

Anybody still looking for a size 9 in the lights out MP trainers, there's a pair on skiptomyshoe. There $300 after shipping, not sure what there going fornow but that seems like a good price to me.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

eek.gif
. What we're getting now to be frank is quite prehistoric. nothing against those that like them, but its just something to think about.

laugh.gif
TrainerPosite. One of my AP favorites. The comfort could have so a bit better considering it's foam+Max air+zoom but still a nice shoe.
Same with these AM Pros (the first "Vick" shoe):
167357802_tp.jpg

I'm on my third pair as a training shoe. I bought a pair of Trainer 1s and was excited to bust them out at the gym, but after a speed ladder workout usingthem, I went back to my Air Max Pros with Zoom forefoot and Max heel.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

eek.gif

laugh.gif

In regards to the Kayoss I hope they hold up. I have Lunarglides and Zoom Vapor Tour VI which use lunarlite in the forefoot. I haven't had any problems like the Hyperdunk. If the Kayoss has any hint of the Lunarglide than they're gonna be an awesome trainer (yeah, I know Wally, even without Zoom forefoot).

On a ZTT related question. Does the '04 have full forefoot zoom? I noticed the '08's have the zoom for the forefoot pivot only (ala Zoom Kobe V). Still damn comfortable.
re the trainers, i would say the 04s are exactly like the 08s. heel ZOOM and then a "pivot zoom air pod"..

nothing at all like this:

but more like the kobe Vs:

IMG_0137.JPG

which is just crazy to think about.. an $80 dollar re retro has two forms of low profile zoom and this new tr1 model has none of that for $10 dollars more.

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Wonder if Nike is throwing out any new quickstrike trainer1 or pac man gear for the clottey fight on march 13

I wouldn't be surprised if they drop something.

Oh damn. I didn't know... never had the pleasure of sampling a full-length zoom, let alone a double-stack zoom.

Anyway... these just dropped...

Back
Top Bottom