Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

hopes are raised and then just like that, back down. Nike.com has a new trainer 1 webpage setup on their shop area.. FITZ KNOWS, ADRIAN KNOWS, CLAY KNOWS? when you inidividually click on each player, youre presented with 4 generic general release shoes. some are "designed by so and so IDs". where are the PEs that NIKE used to hype up their own event back a few months? This is appalling. False advertising x1000 on this one.. Typical garbage imo.. Those adrian PEs from eastbay must've truly been exclusives as they are ghost from the NDC page... What about the t-shirts? FITZ knows?? Hell yeah id buy one... Ghost again from the website... Anyone with just a simple basis of comprehending this whole release will see how crappy it really all turned out to be... None of these in stores around middle america??? yeah.. these will be viewed as a longterm "success".. another one bites the dust, historically.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Hopefully someone is reading this upstairs ... because it's 100% truth.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^what kinda goodies does nt have? lol

i was able to get a CHAMPS KNOWS tee...had to represent my old store lol
Double-sided posters, keychains and booklets. I called Skizzlepants on Saturday about the shirt. He mentioned you getting one as well. Wouldyou be able to pull some strings, buddy ol pal?
wink.gif
I'm on a AT1advertisement trip.

Got the shoes. Thanks. We'll talk later.

hopes are raised and then just like that, back down. Nike.com has a new trainer 1 webpage setup on their shop area.. FITZ KNOWS, ADRIAN KNOWS, CLAY KNOWS? when you inidividually click on each player, youre presented with 4 generic general release shoes. some are "designed by so and so IDs". where are the PEs that NIKE used to hype up their own event back a few months? This is appalling. False advertising x1000 on this one.. Typical garbage imo.. Those adrian PEs from eastbay must've truly been exclusives as they are ghost from the NDC page... What about the t-shirts? FITZ knows?? Hell yeah id buy one... Ghost again from the website... Anyone with just a simple basis of comprehending this whole release will see how crappy it really all turned out to be... None of these in stores around middle america??? yeah.. these will be viewed as a longterm "success".. another one bites the dust, historically.
man, you really hit the nail on the head.

Just went to my local !!%+! Sporting goods and they had 3 cw's of the Air Trainer 1. I brought the cactus ones but wasnt planning on it but they onlyhad one size 10 left and i took it and i also used a 15% coupon i had. So total for them were 67. Wow i got luckey
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Just went to my local !!%+! Sporting goods and they had 3 cw's of the Air Trainer 1. I brought the cactus ones but wasnt planning on it but they only had one size 10 left and i took it and i also used a 15% coupon i had. So total for them were 67. Wow i got luckey
happy.gif
Now the question is, what are you going to do with these shoes....because they were made to get work in

that sucks.....was hoping for an amare cw.

@@+%% sporting goods has different pairs in store. I have yet to see them posted on here or on the site. They have a white/black pair and a white/black/grey/with blue logo. Both pairs are sick and my brother ended up buying the white/black. If no one has seen them yet i can post pics.

Just got back from Dick's and saw ^those^ for $79.99. Right now, I'm looking for a coupon to get them below $70.

when does the troy drop? rumors are fitz and troy to drop when madden10 drops? anybody confirm.

So I was at !%@!'s Sporting Goods today and tried these on......going to pass on them. They aren't that light and not very"flexible"......didn't like them at all.

wow those grey and black ones look sick.

I am fairly confident that the amares, fitz and troys will drop at some point. Lets just be patient and keep our fingers crossed...they won't drop too manycolorways at once.

I wasn't impressed with the tech in these, and I was very aggravated when I got my pair and found out there is no flywire. However these are highlyfunctional and flat out do the job. Now if we could just trick nike into putting forefoot zoom...

those white/black/grey ones are nice. wish there was a %*#$'s sporting goods on the west coast.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i would also like to know where i could get a coupon for DSG...

I got coupon at a Chicago Fire soccer game. The Air Trainers 1 were not exclude so i picked them up for 67. expires on Saturday i had three but lost them.

In Canada, we have a red, white, black and gold one coming soon. It has native designs on it. I think it is the annual Nike Canada 'hockey trainingshoe' and to coincide with the Winter Olympics.

Got to check these out last night ... still on the fence. Although on the 50, the cw's at my local retailer are less than appealing.

Back
Top Bottom