Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

those ohio states' are
pimp.gif

all of them are already listed lol. if you were so lucky, why dont you share the wealth with others and sell at retail? oh wait
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Od on the pics. it may be "rare" but its nothing special. gotta love the sellers who have to build up something. then again for that price, peoplewant to know what they are buying.

The "U" are so nice.
"boo hoo u didnt get a pair.and if you got multiples youd share the wealth like u wud share wifeys vagina.so dont complain to me"

Relax. You come here posting pictures of shoes you are looking to make $$$ on. People are going to call you out on it, no reason to get personal or nastywhen they do.

Why buy packs of three different schools? Did you get your Bachelors, Masters, and PHD from them?

Cause I'll be damned if I ever wear VT, FSU, Miami or any other team within my conference unless I got my degree from there....

Originally Posted by air ja 23

boo hoo u didnt get a pair.and if you got multiples youd share the wealth like u wud share wifeys vagina.so dont complain to me

Reported
happy.gif
, See ya buddy.

If that is the dude who has the only two pairs that I would be able to wear, I will never own that shoe (I'm talking about the OSUs). Damn shame. I wonderif there is any chance they put the shoes out w/o the case and the other stuff. If they did that, they already put the shirts out that are in the case for someschools, and I'd never use the football stuff anyway, and I could be happy.

A lot of jealousy in this thread.
eyes.gif
the package is what ever, thanks for sharing pics. I love the U more and more each time i see new pics posted. Andthe pacquiao trainers would not go for as much as these if they came in the same tacky box. These shoes are promo samples, promo samples = $$$ when you go tosell them, i doubt people are buying this pack because they want the box and tape, etc.

Hahaha amusing at the prices people are putting these up on ebay, good luck trying to move them at any of those prices, but hey times are tough right now.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

eyes.gif
the package is what ever, thanks for sharing pics. I love the U more and more each time i see new pics posted. And the pacquiao trainers would not go for as much as these if they came in the same tacky box. These shoes are promo samples, promo samples = $$$ when you go to sell them, i doubt people are buying this pack because they want the box and tape, etc.
i actually was looking forward to the tapes and such if i had gotten a pack

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Originally Posted by macgyver35

eyes.gif
the package is what ever, thanks for sharing pics. I love the U more and more each time i see new pics posted. And the pacquiao trainers would not go for as much as these if they came in the same tacky box. These shoes are promo samples, promo samples = $$$ when you go to sell them, i doubt people are buying this pack because they want the box and tape, etc.
i actually was looking forward to the tapes and such if i had gotten a pack

laugh.gif
to each his own.

decent gauge on ebay right now with one pair being sold below "asking price". its for sure to rise but i bet that sets the new standard.

I also think team choices here will matter. sorry VT and UM fans.. unless some bowl wins happen and the prices can rise.. this is a tough one to look atobjectively. a bowl loss, and noone cares about the team. a big win, and your shoe may rise x2.

some talib kweli' promo AT1 samples couldnt be sold for a grand.. so go figure. I dont think "promo sample" has much to do with as does the hypenike created. Hundreds of shoes more rare than this pack sit on ebay daily selling for pennies compared to this, but in the collection ring, they arentrelegated as "gems".

Originally Posted by Rafool

Why come in here and post pics when you know damn well you're about to resell them.....
smh.gif
marketing...those resellers always do that in all of the threads...

Any updates on the mesh version of the trainer 1? I can't recall seeing anything in a while about it in this thread.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

decent gauge on ebay right now with one pair being sold below "asking price". its for sure to rise but i bet that sets the new standard.

I also think team choices here will matter. sorry VT and UM fans.. unless some bowl wins happen and the prices can rise.. this is a tough one to look at objectively. a bowl loss, and noone cares about the team. a big win, and your shoe may rise x2.

some talib kweli' promo AT1 samples couldnt be sold for a grand.. so go figure. I dont think "promo sample" has much to do with as does the hype nike created. Hundreds of shoes more rare than this pack sit on ebay daily selling for pennies compared to this, but in the collection ring, they arent relegated as "gems".

idk, i feel like Nike didn't really create any hype for these. maybe i'm wrong but all they did was present them and then drop them a week later.. thehype is behind the school's existing sports program and the excitement of a new air trainer by Nike. This release was far from hyped in my opinion. nodoubt this shoe was meant to be bought by a collector/alumni, and Not the casual sneaker wearer, thus the high prices. And your right a talib kweli promosample wouldn't sell that much. i'm referring to College/NBA promo samples, which depending on size, fetch a lot of money. It's anyones guess onwhy: School/Team/Limited availablity&sizes, basically the overall collectibility. Promo samples and hyperstrikes is a whole different kind of sneaker game,comes with the territory.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

the quantity made available is where the hype lies.

True. But there were more than 9 pairs made each color. if i had to take a guess around 150-300 depending on the school. the entireteam/trainers/staff/baby's momma all probably got a pair as a part of their school's sports program. but generally the general public is not able tobuy any pairs(besides ebay = high prices). With all that said, does anyone have an idea how much shipping would cost for a 25lbs combat trunk??haha

Back
Top Bottom